An Old School Catholic Message Board

Adoration Tomorrow, Any Intentions?

BG45

Hi there Pham. After studying tomorrow, I intend to go to Adoration before I settle in for Wednesday's Theory Qual. Any intentions I can pray for at St. Bernard's?

Discernment, health, spiritual growth and getting to Adoration more...

Friends health and ministry.

God bless you. :)

Edited by JoyfulLife

Will do all :) I'll keep checking until early tomorrow afternoon to keep adding to my sheet!

And MS, if we all have to, I'm pretty sure the Pham can pray Peanut out of you. ;)

I'm asking anyone who will listen to plead with God on my behalf for the intention of finding a job within the next month or two. I am SO tired of being unemployed and I want to save up money to return to college this Fall. Please pray! :)

MissScripture

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1326767523' post='2370283']
Will do all :) I'll keep checking until early tomorrow afternoon to keep adding to my sheet!

And MS, if we all have to, I'm pretty sure the Pham can pray Peanut out of you. ;)
[/quote]
Well, it's almost a fool-proof thing. One way or another, Peanut will be coming out in the next three weeks. :hehe:

she_who_is_not

For my friend with cancer, her husband, and children

and

For my search for full-time, steady employment or a financial windfall that would allow me to keep writing full time, because I really like it.

Thanks BG! I'm praying for you everyday.

Edited by she_who_is_not

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

For true masculinity that truly seeks after God's own heart, the masculinity of Christ, Joseph, David and Moses. Also, that growth in knowledge through study is accompanied by growth in closeness to God's heart.