An Old School Catholic Message Board

Adoration Tomorrow, Any Intentions?

BG45

[quote name='Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam' timestamp='1326795513' post='2370429']
For true masculinity that truly seeks after God's own heart, the masculinity of Christ, Joseph, David and Moses. Also, that growth in knowledge through study is accompanied by growth in closeness to God's heart.
[/quote]

This is the best thing ever. Too bad I can only prop once.

[quote name='Totus Tuus' timestamp='1326825276' post='2370544']
I'm going Thursday morning, so if anyone has any intentions after BG45's holy hour I could take those with me :)
[/quote]

Please, please, please plead with God for my job search! :)

Guest hermanita

I'm going Thursday morning, so if anyone has any intentions after BG45's holy hour I could take those with me :)
[/quote]

Please thank God for His blessings and pray that in the next few months I will be what He wants me to be to my family.

she_who_is_not

[/quote]

For my friend with cancer, her husband, and her children

I want to thank everyone who has been praying for her. She has a rare form of cancer so It is difficult to predict her recovery but she has experienced very few symptoms from chemotherapy and is feeling well.

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

For all the youth, adults, and coordinators attending The Diocesan Catholic Youth Conference this weekend for my diocese, that we may be spiritually renewed in Christ.
For my family and myself after we have suffered a great loss.

Thank you

if any is going soon, i have a doctor's appointment today - please pray it goes well. and that i don't have to have an argument about birth control (again).

If anybody else is going soon, please pray that my references come through for my job. I was offered it in October, and then I had to wait for police clearance. I've had that since late November, but an old employer still hasn't sent me a reference despite multiple requests. I want to begin work soon and I'm getting worried about what the employer might think of me...