Brother Adam Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 Who is going this weekend? I will be there with 47 teens representing the Diocese of Lansing (look for our banner!) If you are there and want to say hi, my cell is 5.1.7 - 5.7.4 , 2 8 zero 5
GeorgiiMichael Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 I'll be there with Mount St. Mary's University
Oremoose Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 (edited) I'm skipping out on work to help represent the dioceses of Wilmington DE. I still try to think of a way to make my self obvious. Edit: who will be at the youth rally before hand? I will. Edited January 17, 2012 by Oremoose
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 yes, I'll be there, and I'll look for your banner!
Amppax Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I will be there with Franciscan. Not sure what my exact plans are, and I'm a little bit too wary about sharing information on a public forum. If anyone wants my number to find me, just pm me and i'll get it to you.
BigJon16 Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 ITS GONNA BE AMESOME!! Ill be there, reppin' the Diocese of Syracuse!!
got2luvjc Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I'll be there with the Diocese of Manchester! (the only diocese in NH)
MissyP89 Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I'll be working that day, but my prayers are with you guys.
AudreyGrace Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326843381' post='2370667'] I'm skipping out on work to help represent the dioceses of Wilmington DE. I still try to think of a way to make my self obvious. Edit: who will be at the youth rally before hand? I will. [/quote] [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1326855338' post='2370824'] I will be there with Franciscan. Not sure what my exact plans are, and I'm a little bit too wary about sharing information on a public forum. If anyone wants my number to find me, just pm me and i'll get it to you. [/quote] I'm going with Franciscan too, look out for the banner! We'll be at the Verizon center conference I believe. Amp, are you leaving Saturday or Sunday night? Edited January 18, 2012 by AudreyGrace
MithLuin Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 Ah, wish I could make it. I will *not* be attending this year, as I will be in Ethiopia that day. If anyone's looking for retreat-type stuff on Sunday to gear up for Monday's March, please check out the Missionaries of the Eucharist: [url="http://www.facebook.com/events/151265271652492/"]http://www.facebook.com/events/151265271652492/[/url]
DMcB Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 Safe travels, All...I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers.
FutureSister2009 Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I really wanted to go this year but I have one class that will be the first day of that class that day so I think it's important that I'm there for that. God-willing I will try to go next year.
Amppax Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='MithLuin' timestamp='1326869554' post='2370940'] Ah, wish I could make it. I will *not* be attending this year, as I will be in Ethiopia that day. If anyone's looking for retreat-type stuff on Sunday to gear up for Monday's March, please check out the Missionaries of the Eucharist: [url="http://www.facebook.com/events/151265271652492/"]http://www.facebook....51265271652492/[/url] [/quote] That's so exciting! I love injera, I imagine you'll be eating it quite a bit.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I'm going!! Our banner says "St. James Homeschoolers for Life" Watch for us!!
Strictlyinkblot Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 As I'm living on other other side of the ocean I shall be with you all in spirit. Will send prayers. There's no abortion in Ireland at the moment but it looks like the law could be changing soon.
Brother Adam Posted January 18, 2012 Author Posted January 18, 2012 It is a terrible road to go down and pray Ireland will never face it. You could compare it to wildfires. We think we need to save ourselves and nature from nature, so we try to stop all wild fires. We try to control it. In the end we end up destroying what is good and natural and fires flare up anyway in a much worse way.
tinytherese Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1326855338' post='2370824'] Not sure what my exact plans are, and I'm a little bit too wary about sharing information on a public forum. If anyone wants my number to find me, just pm me and i'll get it to you. [/quote] I'm going too and those are my thoughts exactly. I'll be going with the Diocese of Tulsa.
elizabeth09 Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I can not go, but you are all in my prayers and thoughts.
Katiebobatie94 Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 ill be there with about 30 or so teens from the pallottine teenage federation of new york...we'll be wearing these hats that look like underwear lol[quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1326843796' post='2370672'] yes, I'll be there, and I'll look for your banner! [/quote] aahhhh r u gonna be at the verizon center??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now