Oremoose Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1326855338' post='2370824'] I'm a little bit too wary about sharing information on a public forum. If anyone wants my number to find me, just pm me and i'll get it to you. [/quote] Same here if anyone REALLY wants to meet me. (like you all should...Jk). Pm me and I will send you my number.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='Katiebobatie94' timestamp='1326923138' post='2371122'] ill be there with about 30 or so teens from the pallottine teenage federation of new york...we'll be wearing these hats that look like underwear lol aahhhh r u gonna be at the verizon center?? [/quote] the...verizon center???
Oremoose Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1326928672' post='2371165'] the...verizon center??? [/quote] The youth rally Before the march is at the Verizon Center.
got2luvjc Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 I think that once the March is over, someone needs to start a thread for pictures of us who went to the March, proof that we were there even if we never met up
Amppax Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1326865880' post='2370925'] I'm going with Franciscan too, look out for the banner! We'll be at the Verizon center conference I believe. Amp, are you leaving Saturday or Sunday night? [/quote] Taking the bus, so I think Sunday night.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326928841' post='2371167'] The youth rally Before the march is at the Verizon Center. [/quote] kk thanks (: and no, I don't think I'll be there ):
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 Try to find me people!!!! For real!! I wanna meet ya'll!
Brother Adam Posted January 19, 2012 Author Posted January 19, 2012 This is our banner: [img]http://proofs.allstatebanners.com/0224304/42325/118115.jpg[/img]
Pax_et bonum Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 I'll be there with the diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend. We'll probably also be near the Holy Cross banner, and we'll be at the verizon center before. So excited!
Lil'Monster Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 [quote name='Brother Adam' timestamp='1326837716' post='2370633'] Who is going this weekend? I will be there with 47 teens representing the Diocese of Lansing (look for our banner!) If you are there and want to say hi, my cell is 5.1.7 - 5.7.4 , 2 8 zero 5 [/quote] GO DIOCESE OF LANSING GO!!!! Too bad I won't be also representing that avvesome diocese this year but maybe next year though
Guest KarenM Posted January 20, 2012 Posted January 20, 2012 I'm bummed I can't go this year, but will be watching live coverage on EWTN all day on the computer!
got2luvjc Posted January 20, 2012 Posted January 20, 2012 I'll be watching both NFL games from my hotel in DC Sunday night :D :D :D
i<3LSOP Posted January 20, 2012 Posted January 20, 2012 (edited) Aw, wish I could go. I could probably hook up with somebody... but it's too late now. Many prayers for ya'll who are going! Edited January 20, 2012 by i<3LSOP
SaintOfVirtue Posted January 20, 2012 Posted January 20, 2012 I can't go this year, but a lot of my classmates are going. They'll be marching with a banner for John Paul the Great Catholic University.
Clare~Therese Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 I wish I was going... But I'll try to pray the rosary for y'all.
Guest kaschaffer94 Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 Going for the first year ever!! I'm so excited :D
kayakingcatholic Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 I will be there with approximately 450 students from Franciscan University! Don't cha love it when they cancel classes for the day because of the march? In Your nature Eternal Godhead we come to know our nature. And what is our nature Boundless Love? It is FIRE because You are nothing but the FIRE OF LOVE! Blessings and Holy Fire to my brothers and sisters in Christ! May the Spirit be with you all!
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 The first March pic from phatmasser has hit the web. I put a pic of me and my sign on FB. I haven't figured out how to get pix on here since dUSt changed things again.
Brother Adam Posted January 22, 2012 Author Posted January 22, 2012 We are staying in a Catholic high school that has a higher tuition than Franciscan University.
Amppax Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 [quote name='Brother Adam' timestamp='1327208111' post='2373094'] We are staying in a Catholic high school that has a higher tuition than Franciscan University. [/quote] Its over 27k to go there? Wow, which school? I'm familiar with some of the schools up there, I almost moved up there for high school.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now