HopefulBride Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I just finished teaching and I have a headache because I got angry more times than I could count. Even the students were promising to stay ten minutes after class next time so that I wouldn't unleash my wrath at the poor work study student who cost me ten minutes of teaching time. Then it was the IT helpdesk I wanted to punch so I decided I'd come back to the office and start cleaning it in the hopes of finding chocolate...................... .............................and I did. It's not dark but it'll do. ah it is soooo nice to be here alone in the quiet.... eating chocolate.... and checking out the PM lameboard. [img]http://docakilah.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/darkchocolate1.jpg[/img] This is me sharing.
dominicansoul Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [img]http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/1DD3FCD6.jpg[/img] chocolate covered scorpions...
brandelynmarie Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 (edited) [size=3]There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE [i]Linda Grayson, "The Pickwick Papers"[/i] [img]http://ahdeshmukh.com/project/Images/chocolatebrownies.jpg[/img][/size] Edited January 18, 2012 by brandelynmarie
brandelynmarie Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 Sometimes it's medicinal HB. Sometimes it's medicinal. Hope you feel better.
Lil'Monster Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I WANTTTTTTTTTTTTT CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LaPetiteSoeur Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 A dorm neighbor just brought me chocolate turtle cookies. YUM.
LaPetiteSoeur Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1326851076' post='2370761'] not fair [/quote] I'd totally share, but 1, I"m no where NEAR where you live and 2, I've eaten them already. It was that kind of day.
Lil'Monster Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1326851169' post='2370762'] I'd totally share, but 1, I"m no where NEAR where you live and 2, I've eaten them already. It was that kind of day. [/quote] 1. i know 2. you would
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 *sob* I really want chocolate now!
LaPetiteSoeur Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326852507' post='2370791'] I want chocolate with PB! [/quote] Best combination ever!
InPersonaChriste Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [img]http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/ea87_star_wars_han_solo_in_carbonite_chocolate_bar.jpg[/img] My Aunt gave me this for Christmas, i am saving it for a very special occasion... Like May Fourth... May the Fourth be with you!
MIKolbe Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 do you chicks really need the chocolate? srsly... have you seen yourselves in the mirror?
brandelynmarie Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [size=3]Chocolate causes certain endocrine glands to secrete hormones that affect your feelings and behavior by making you happy. Therefore, it counteracts depression, in turn reducing the stress of depression. Your stress-free life helps you maintain a youthful disposition, both physically and mentally. So, eat lots of chocolate! [i]Elaine Sherman, [url="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0809253739/virtualchocolateA"]Book of Divine Indulgences[/url][/i] [/size] [size=3][img]http://www.mackenzieltd.com/graphics/products/small/WC01a.jpg[/img][/size]
InPersonaChriste Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 So I made a moulding because of my desperate need for chocolate. And here is my chocolate [img]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/403718_2582819329499_1224933643_32196713_1363975613_n.jpg[/img]
MIKolbe Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1326855408' post='2370828'] Are you calling me fat? [/quote] no, but when I said it was chilly outside, you ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now