Lil'Monster Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1326857575' post='2370871'] no, but when I said it was chilly outside, you ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl...... [/quote] Umm I am not dumb like you are
brandelynmarie Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [size=3]Researchers have discovered that chocolate produced some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana. The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two, but can't remember what they are. [i]Matt Lauer on NBC's Today Show, August 22[/i][/size]
brandelynmarie Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 When I make hot chocolate, I use a Lindt milk chocolate bar & a Lindt Bittersweet chocolate bar. I melt them in a saucepan with whole organic milk & them whip it up in a blender. If I am feeling really adventurous I add whipped vodka.
brandelynmarie Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [url="http://boston.langhamhotels.com/images/mini_photo_gallery/restaurants/chocolate_bar_1_tlbos_en.jpg"][img]http://boston.langhamhotels.com/images/mini_photo_gallery/restaurants/chocolate_bar_1_tlbos_en.jpg[/img][/url][url="http://boston.langhamhotels.com/restaurants/chocolate_bar.htm"]http://boston.langhamhotels.com/restaurants/chocolate_bar.htm[/url]
HopefulBride Posted January 18, 2012 Author Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1326849072' post='2370738'] [size=3]There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE [i]Linda Grayson, "The Pickwick Papers"[/i] [img]http://ahdeshmukh.com/project/Images/chocolatebrownies.jpg[/img][/size] [/quote] I soooo want this right now heck I think I'm going to grab some at publix during lunch....
HopefulBride Posted January 18, 2012 Author Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1326893450' post='2370981'] When I make hot chocolate, I use a Lindt milk chocolate bar & a Lindt Bittersweet chocolate bar. I melt them in a saucepan with whole organic milk & them whip it up in a blender. If I am feeling really adventurous I add whipped vodka. [/quote] Oh em Geee I want this, I NEEEEEED this. with the vodka
CrossCuT Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 (edited) Oh my goodness... This thread is evil! O.O Edited January 18, 2012 by CrossCuT
LaPetiteSoeur Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 http://www.bakersroyale.com/fast-and-easy/cookies-and-cream-oreo-bark/ SO MAKING THIS WHEN I GO HOME IN A MONTH!!!
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [img]http://www.chocolate-candy-mall.com/images/debrands-gourmet-chocolates-21299797.jpg[/img]
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1326918718' post='2371094'] [url="http://www.bakersroyale.com/fast-and-easy/cookies-and-cream-oreo-bark/"]http://www.bakersroy...ream-oreo-bark/[/url] SO MAKING THIS WHEN I GO HOME IN A MONTH!!! [/quote] I WANT THAT SO MUCH.
his_remnant Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='elizabeth09' timestamp='1326928432' post='2371158'] There more to life then this. [/quote] true...but then sometimes you can't get to that more without this... I'm thinking peppermint bark on dark chocolate... alright so do you do Hershey's or Cadbury's - I'm not Canadian (thank goodness) but I live with people from the commonwealth who are adament that Hershey's taste like wax.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='his_remnant' timestamp='1326929202' post='2371171'] true...but then sometimes you can't get to that more without this... I'm thinking peppermint bark on dark chocolate... alright so do you do Hershey's or Cadbury's - I'm not Canadian (thank goodness) but I live with people from the commonwealth who are adament that Hershey's taste like wax. [/quote] then they have a serious problem.
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I got two words to say. Chocolate. Mousse. That's what'll trigger my happy dance.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 [quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1326930443' post='2371181'] I got two words to say. Chocolate. Mousse. That's what'll trigger my happy dance. [/quote] Two ingredients: chocolate and water. Seriously, check it. I haven't made it yet, but it looks amazing. http://cafefernando.com/the-best-chocolate-mousse-of-your-life-under-5-minutes/
Lil Red Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 Hershey's is poo. Scharffen-Berger is where it's at.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now