An Old School Catholic Message Board

God Willing I Will Enter Carmel This Time Around

carmelite15

Ok guys I know what you are thinking whats going on with Brandee "Carmelite15"??? Well I am happy to say I am discerning with a Carmel that I just have fallin in love with! All of the Sisters there are so nice and sweet. I loved talking to Mother and telling Her my story and She understood everything I told her. Mother asked me if I wanted to apply and of course I said YES!!! so now I am getting everything together for when I enter (God willing) I want it to be this year but I have to save up money so I can rent a car so me and my mom and my little sister and maybe my twin can all go down there for when ever I do enter. Everyone I will not say the Carmel I am discerning with becasue of one person on here you guys know who im talking about :( So if you would like to know just email me :) I will tell you.

Wow - how are you feeling?

I'm glad you are getting on well with the community. Perhaps if the Mother has suggested you apply, then that is a good indication of the way forward? I really hope this goes well for you, Brandee, and that you learn God's will on the way. Whether you enter here and stay, or enter and find out it's not for you, or don't enter at all and go somewhere else - it's all a good learning process! I am happy for you, and you sound more calm and happy too. Still praying.

Brandee,

I will continue to pray for you and all of the VS discerners. May the Lord be with you during this exciting time.

[size=3][b]I'm so very happy for you Brandee and my prayers are for you and your family[/b].[/size]

[size=3]God Bless :nun1: [/size]

Strictlyinkblot

Prayers that everything goes well. I'm happy for you and your family, I hope it will be your home in this life.

I am very happy for you Brandee and know that when God has a desire for us he brings it to fruition! Just let go and let od and you will be ready to enter in no time!