An Old School Catholic Message Board

God Willing I Will Enter Carmel This Time Around

carmelite15

So glad for you, Brandee. I had been wondering how it was going for you. While not giving away the location of the Carmel, can you share your experiences of the week, and especially your experiences of prayer?

• 2 months later...

Hey girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I,ve been thinking about you since I last sent you a comment on you tube, way before you went to the carmel for the first time, I am proud of you!!!!! Just keep your ear entunned to Our Lord and be happy to do His will for your life. Please let me know what Carmel are you entering. I command you for not giving up!. :clap: :clap: :clap: Gobd bless you sweettie. I would like to know if I cand send you something... Contact me ok? :cheers2:

• 2 months later...
OnlySunshine

[quote name='maximillion' timestamp='1339768158' post='2444983']
Does anyone know how Brandee is doing?
[/quote]
[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1339780086' post='2445034']
She has a video on her YouTube page about how she left Carmel, but that was awhile ago.
[/quote]

She actually never entered Carmel. She went for a live-in at the Carmel of Cristo Rey earlier this year but felt that she needed to wait a year before entering. She's gone to visit the Carmel in Elysburg, PA recently, too.

She's been laying low (with good reason) since then. :)

Chiquitunga

I just asked her if I could post something here. This is just me, but I feel it's probably best to ask people in private first rather than in public (maybe you already did though :j) .. sorry not meaning to make anyone feel bad!! :console: We all love and care about each other here so much! :heart:

But anyway, she's doing great and is still 100% sure about Carmel and has been accepted by a community. She's just been working[i] like crazy[/i] trying to save up to travel back there with her family so she can enter :like:

Edited by Chiquitunga

OnlySunshine

[quote name='Chiquitunga' timestamp='1339786725' post='2445082']
I just asked her if I could post something here. This is just me, but I feel it's probably best to ask people in private first rather than in public (maybe you already did though :j) .. sorry not meaning to make anyone feel bad!! :console: We all love and care about each other here so much! :heart:

But anyway, she's doing great and is still 100% sure about Carmel and has been accepted by a community. She's just been working[i] like crazy[/i] trying to save up to travel back there with her family so she can enter :like:
[/quote]

Nice! Glad to hear she's going so well. Thanks for checking for us. :like:

[/quote]

Oops. :doh: I had always followed her journey and assumed that if they posted a youtube vid, then the information was public. I'm sorry-I didn't mean to divulge her private information. I don't even know her. :(

But that's great that she found the right place! Thank you for the info. This is off topic, but isn't she SO GORGEOUS?? I love seeing young beautiful girls give up everything for Jesus! :)

TheresaThoma

[/quote]
That is amesome, thanks for the update! Please let her know that I will be praying for her!

maximillion

Thanks for the info and if anyone has direct contact, let her know we are praying..........

[quote name='maximillion' timestamp='1339836303' post='2445305']
Thanks for the info and if anyone has direct contact, let her know we are praying..........
[/quote]

Yes! Chiquitunga, please let her know we are praying for her. Though its amesome that we have airplanes and can fly all over the world, it is too bad that travel is so expensive for discerners to visit/enter communities.