Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who is meaner  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

VeraMaria
Posted

[quote name='Colleen' date='May 4 2004, 07:34 PM'] :huh: [/quote]
:blink:



:funeral:



:P

Paladin D
Posted

None.

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='May 4 2004, 06:13 PM'] What is it with Iowa? :P [/quote]
Cathgirl is from Iowa.

ilovechrist
Posted

at this point, Iacobus is more mean... but you never know.

VeraMaria
Posted

wow...Iacobus leads by 11....come on, hes not THAT mean :P

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='May 4 2004, 09:00 PM'] wow...Iacobus leads by 11....come on, hes not THAT mean :P [/quote]
LOL :rolling:

WCC_Catholic
Posted

[quote name='cathgirl' date='May 4 2004, 04:51 PM'] I'm thinking that you are losing iacobus :whistle: [/quote]
i agree i think we are all looseing it especially with my finals next week i am going CUCKO FOR COCO PUFFS:drool: :drool: :drool: :locosign: :shootme: :wall: :topsy: :boink: :help: :surrender: :crash: :hide:

let_go_let_God
Posted

I've said it once and I will say it again.


[color=blue]CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?[/color]


Comon Pham, we shouldn't be figuring out who's meaner than who. We should just be one big happy Phamily.

Posted

[quote name='let_go_let_God' date='May 4 2004, 09:56 PM'] I've said it once and I will say it again.


[color=blue]CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?[/color]


Comon Pham, we shouldn't be figuring out who's meaner than who. We should just be one big happy Phamily. [/quote]
Doesn't know Vera or Iacobus very well, lol.

ilovechrist
Posted

correction--
doesn't know Iacobus very well :D

i haven't seen Vera being mean at all in the phorum... yet

BeenaBobba
Posted

Both seem nice to me! :)

But if I [i]had[/i] to choose, I'd choose Iacobus as the meaner of the two 'cause he "dissed" me for not knowing Latin! LOL. :P

God bless,

Jennifer

prov31girl
Posted

Who here thinks Iacobus and Vera are going to end up married?





I do :newlyweds:

Posted

[quote name='prov31girl' date='May 5 2004, 12:57 PM'] Who here thinks Iacobus and Vera are going to end up married?





I do :newlyweds: [/quote]
LOL, sick twisted mind, why would I marry her, much less date? lol.

Posted
:lol: :rolling:

:married:

:whistle: :rotfl: :crackup:

hehehehe
Posted

[quote name='prov31girl' date='May 5 2004, 11:57 AM'] Who here thinks Iacobus and Vera are going to end up married?





I do :newlyweds: [/quote]
Me! ;) :)

Gunga_ann
Posted

strange............. :rolleyes:

VeraMaria
Posted

[quote name='prov31girl' date='May 5 2004, 01:57 PM'] Who here thinks Iacobus and Vera are going to end up married?





I do :newlyweds: [/quote]
LOL! :rolling: :rolling:

Not in a million years ;)

haha, whateevr gave u that idea :wacko: :huh: :P

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='May 5 2004, 05:15 PM'] LOL! :rolling: :rolling:

Not in a million years ;)

haha, whateevr gave u that idea :wacko: :huh: :P [/quote]
LOL, maybe within a million years cept we aren't getting married so nope. I am now confused, lol. :rolling:

voiciblanche
Posted

Eh. I think that would be very strange...You better watch out, Vera, he told me he wants to get married before freshman year in college...just so he can make "The Wife" do the cleaning!! :nono:

Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='May 5 2004, 07:08 PM'] Eh. I think that would be very strange...You better watch out, Vera, he told me he wants to get married before freshman year in college...just so he can make "The Wife" do the cleaning!! :nono: [/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My evil plan is exposed! LOL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...