Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Earn Free Phatmass Merch! *** New Prizes For Anybody!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Here's how it works...

In this thread, you "sign up" for a specific Defense Directory section, to transfer links from the OLD Defense directory ([url="http://www.phatmass.com/directory/index.php"]here[/url]), to the NEW Defense Directory ([url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/links/"]here[/url]).

You have 30 days to complete the task. If you are successful, I will send you ANY item phatmass sells, PLUS a special secret bonus prize that may or may not be worth up to $500, with the chances of it being worthless far greater.

Bible and Scripture ---------------------------Assigned to: [color=#008000][b]dominicansoul [/b][/color]
[color=#d3d3d3][s]The Church (Ecclesiology)----------------------Assigned to: [b]Hot Stuff[/b][/s][/color]
The Church's History --------------------------Assigned to: [color=#008000][b]TheresaThoma[/b][/color]
[color=#d3d3d3][s]Peter and the Papacy --------------------------Assigned to: [b]Oremoose[/b][/s][/color]
[s]Sacraments and Sacramentals -------------------Assigned to: [b][color=#008000]Lil Red[/color][/b][/s]
Mary ------------------------------------------Assigned to: [b][color=#008000]BigJon16[/color][/b]
[s]End Times and Last Things (Eschatology) -------Assigned to: [b][color=#008000]MissScripture[/color][/b][/s]
[color=#d3d3d3][s]Faith and Science -----------------------------Assigned to: [b]Deus_te_Amat[/b][/s][/color]
[color=#282828]Prayer, Devotion and Spirituality -------------Assigned to: [/color][b][color=#008000]the_rev[/color][/b]
Other Religions--------------------------------Assigned to: [b][color=#008000]USAirwaysIHS[/color][/b]
[s]Life, Morality, Ethics and Sex ----------------Assigned to: [b][color=#008000]MissyP89[/color][/b][/s]

The "sign up" will be first come first served, but if you do not complete the task in 30 days the task will be given to someone else, and you may or may not receive a consolation prize for your feeble efforts.

---------------------
HOW-TO:

1. Go to the [url="http://www.phatmass.com/directory/index.php"]old[/url] Defense Directory and find the categories that best correspond to the new categories (in the section you signed up for).
2. Find a link that has not been transferred yet, copy the URL.
3. Go to the [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/links/"]new[/url] Defense Directory and navigate to the category the link belongs in.
4. Click the "Submit New Link" button.
5. Copy the link URL, and Title the link appropriately. For the title, always use the actual title of the article you are linking to.
6. Include a short description. A good practice is using the author's name and the first few sentences of the article.

---------------------

[color=#ff0000][b]UPDATE: NEW PRIZES AVAILABLE!!! OPEN TO ANYBODY!!!
In addition to giving prizes to people for completing their section, I will also give the same prize to the [b]top 3 link submitters[/b] who did not sign up for any particular section.
What section should you do? Anyone you want! You will not only be trying to get a prize for yourself, you will also be helping that section owner get their prize too![/b][/color]

ON YOUR MARK, GET SET... SIGN UP NOW!!!

dominicansoul
Posted

I'll take Bible and Scripture!!!!!!

Posted

Bible and Scripture ---------------------------Assigned to: dominicansoul

Posted

I'll take Mary, for 400!

Posted

Where's Sacred Tradition I want that

Posted

I'll Take Peter and the Papacy!

Posted

Which one has the least amount of work that I can get away with so I can get some swag?

Posted

if the first is not there, then theology of the body for me

MissScripture
Posted

I'll take end times and last things

Posted

Peter and the Papacy --------------------------Assigned to: Oremoose
Mary ------------------------------------------Assigned to: BigJon16
End Times and Last Things (Eschatology) -------Assigned to: MissScripture

Posted

Hot Stuff, I do not think you understand what is going on here.

Posted

there should be theology of the body for reals

I'll take ecclesiology for 200 Alex

Posted

The Church (Ecclesiology)----------------------Assigned to: Hot Stuff

Posted

I'll do Faith and Science for ya. ;)

Posted

Seminarians love free stuff! I will have some free time over spring break this month, so I'll volunteer for Prayer, Devotion and Spirituality.

Posted

[color=#282828]Faith and Science -----------------------------Assigned to: Deus_te_Amat[/color]
[color=#282828]Prayer, Devotion and Spirituality -------------Assigned to: the_rev[/color]

Posted

I will take sacraments and sacramentals.

Posted

I'm up for Church History!

Posted

It's not as though I need to contribute any more than I already to, but out of benevolence, I will help you in this endeavor. I suppose I could do other religions.

Posted

UGH USAIRWAYS I HATE YOU. YOU TOOK IT FROM ME.

dUSt, I'll take Life and Sex and Whatever. But I want a girl-cut tee. I know you make those!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...