Lil Red Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 from what I've found: I can't link to back issues of Envoy Magazine - they're pay only now I can't find any Catholic Answers Live audio downloads either.
Deus te Amat Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 I've finished. Should I work on anything else?
inunionwithrome Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 I wonder if I could submit links only to the Religious Orders Section?
Lil Red Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 as long as they are "in union with Rome" (and have not already been submitted. please search carefully.)
Seven77 Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 the new link submissions don't appear automatically?
Lil Red Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1328912723' post='2385173'] for each section, will you allow at least: Scripture References Catechism References and if you wanted to do a third: Early Church Fathers thank you. [/quote] pretty pretty please? ?
Lil Red Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 [quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1328751606' post='2384039'] Might have been? All I know is that I was having a lot of trouble so I stopped when I learned you had asked to do it before me. I did not want to mess it up beyond repair. [/quote] will you let me know which sections you're doing/will do in Sacraments so I don't re-add links? also: I put all audio downloads in the audio download section of sacraments. (just so you know, because I moved the audio downloads on confirmation to the audio download section)
qfnol31 Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1329103400' post='2386165'] pretty pretty please? ? [/quote]I keep begging him for an Early Church Fathers section as a whole. Please dUSt?
TheresaThoma Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 Progress Report: 80 links out of the 400 or so for Church History are done. I have run across a few that are completely broken (not just the Catholic Culture ones, those I have been able to find). Other than that no problems
dUSt Posted February 13, 2012 Author Posted February 13, 2012 OK, I'll add a Church Fathers section. It's just more work for you guys.
Lil Red Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 [right][quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1329174075' post='2386558'] OK, I'll add a Church Fathers section. It's just more work for you guys. [/quote] and Scripture and Catechism references? at least just for all the sacraments/sacramentals sections? pretty please??[/right]
MissyP89 Posted February 14, 2012 Posted February 14, 2012 OK. I have no idea how this is all going to get done in a month. I think I picked the biggest category out of all of them...
MissScripture Posted February 14, 2012 Posted February 14, 2012 I'm just not [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1329241128' post='2386940'] OK. I have no idea how this is all going to get done in a month. I think I picked the biggest category out of all of them... [/quote] I tried to pick the smallest one I could find, but it seems a lot bigger than when I picked it! I'm not looking forward to looking for all the articles that aren't there. *sigh* Then again, I can only do so many other things when my baby refuses to sleep anywhere but my lap all day, so I might have the time to get this done.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 15, 2012 Posted February 15, 2012 I will be done soon! Ultratraditionalism is almost through! I want a Phatmass hoodie.
dUSt Posted February 15, 2012 Author Posted February 15, 2012 Uh oh, all we have left in the hoodies is 2 mediums and 5 larges. Out of small and XL...
MIKolbe Posted February 15, 2012 Posted February 15, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1329241128' post='2386940'] OK. I have no idea how this is all going to get done in a month. I think I picked the biggest category out of all of them... [/quote] give me a pm and show me what to do.. I will help... I also have to undistributed PM stuff I will give you... but srsly.. show me what to do!! I can help!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 15, 2012 Posted February 15, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1329321506' post='2387454'] Uh oh, all we have left in the hoodies is 2 mediums and 5 larges. Out of small and XL... [/quote] I am not a small. Or an XL for that matter. I need a large!
dUSt Posted February 16, 2012 Author Posted February 16, 2012 I am getting so excited about this almost being done!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now