Lil Red Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 well, at least i didn't go off and get help from someone. I'm kidding, Missy!
Lil Red Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 no you can't! actually, I'm just anal retentive, things have to be done my way to be considered "right".
MIKolbe Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 wow... talk about a set up for a sammich joke.....
Lil Red Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 i'll rescind my prayers for you, young man!!
MIKolbe Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the old lady called me young. I love you, red!!!
Lil Red Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 i hope God blesses you with an opportunity to do lots of penance this Lent.
MIKolbe Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 He always does. i do love you, Red...even tho i give you a hard time. I love you.
MissyP89 Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 Jay, we'll make a deal. You feed me in May, and I'll pick up a bottle of wine for you. I'll keep Red away from it.
Lil Red Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1330113625' post='2392383'] Jay, we'll make a deal. You feed me in May, and I'll pick up a bottle of wine for you. I'll keep Red away from it. [/quote] good luck. you'll need it.
brianthephysicist Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1330114185' post='2392406'] good luck. you'll need it. [/quote] All she needs is a good diversion....like a separate bottle for you. All this talk of drinking makes me feel like the meet-up is gonna be like this: [spoiler][img]http://chzallnighter.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/party-fails-is-this-really-a-childrens-show-my-little-pony-pinkie-pie-drunk-out-of-control.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
MIKolbe Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1330113625' post='2392383'] Jay, we'll make a deal. You feed me in May, and I'll pick up a bottle of wine for you. I'll keep Red away from it. [/quote] I will share my bottle with Red... Chances are I am half the reasons she is driven to drink.
the_rev Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 I would like to continue doing all the prayer, devotion and spirituality section just because I know what I've done and such, but it seems that Early Church Fathers was recently added to my category... If someone wanted to help out by moving some of those links over, I'd be much obliged
Lil Red Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1330117461' post='2392436'] I will share my bottle with Red... Chances are I am half the reasons she is driven to drink. [/quote] at least half. [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1330113492' post='2392378'] He always does. i do love you, Red...even tho i give you a hard time. I love you. [/quote] love you too, ya big lug.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now