An Old School Catholic Message Board

My First Retreat Experience

Lil'Monster

Sorry this took a few days to talked about but I had to allow it to sink in my heart though!

Anyways I am not allowed to go into a lot of information about the retreat because I don't want to break the rules...sorry...it's a secret...A Dominican secret...muhahhahha

Since the retreat I have been thinking a lot and praying a lot too. Before the retreat, I thought it was going to be boring and that I wouldn't find out what God wants me to do...but I was stupid! Hahahaha
The Sisters were beautiful and funny...especially Sister Joseph Andrew...I love her southern accent!! I love all the Sisters...they were avvesome! They are avvesome! I love nuns..... :|

My first Retreat experience was very wonderful, very peaceful, and very beautiful. I didn't expect it to be that...I thought they would hit me on my head and woke up to find that I am wearing a habit..Ok I am just joking about that!! There isn't really any exact words to described how Mass was soooooo beautiful and everything about the retreat was beautiful too! It suprised me and I am sure it suprised many other girls as well. There were about 160 or more girls at the retreat! :o I met Lisa and some other razzle dazzle people there too!!

I realized that I need to be more opened to both religious life and married life. This doesn't mean I am going to be a nun..this only means that I am being still and listening to what God wants me to do. I really did enjoyed the retreat though and I had a blast!

Also I am going to the May Retreat..... :|

Mary's Margaret

Lil'Mon. you don't know me, but I'm so very happy you had such a wonderful retreat. I know God will continue to bless you on your journey.

brandelynmarie

I have been waiting for [i][b]months[/b][/i] to hear about this retreat! :bounce: The suspense was getting to me! I'm glad it was a good experience for you. :) Dominicans rock! :punk:

FutureSister2009

We are in the same place right now! I don't know if I'm going to be a nun either and i am paying attention to both Religious Life and Married life which is why I'm hoping I can go on the DSMME retreat in May

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1329258634' post='2387092']
I thought they would hit me on my head and woke up to find that I am wearing a habit..

Also I am going to the May Retreat..... :|
[/quote]
Don't worry, they'll get you on the May retreat :bash:

[quote name='Pax_et bonum' timestamp='1329266888' post='2387190']
Don't worry, they'll get you on the May retreat :bash:
[/quote]

Ha ha ha :|

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1329271033' post='2387251']
Actually I was kinda being a troublemaker at the retreat.... :hehe:
[/quote]

Should we have expected anything less?? :nun: :nun1: