prov31girl Posted May 5, 2004 Author Posted May 5, 2004 If I could have my own personal warehouse full of coagulated milk.
homeschoolmom Posted May 5, 2004 Posted May 5, 2004 Yes to all of the above... except the warehouse full of coagulated milk... that's just weird... ... if all the "bad" foods were actually healthful? And eating them was actually a good thing to do???
prov31girl Posted May 6, 2004 Author Posted May 6, 2004 If I could read my comparative studies book via osmosis while I sleep
He carries me Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 If I actually understood statistics..... If I could go to the beach...oh wait, I am! haha
prov31girl Posted May 6, 2004 Author Posted May 6, 2004 If HCM would take me to the beach with her even though I have classes.
prov31girl Posted May 6, 2004 Author Posted May 6, 2004 If I could leave this stinkin class and enjoy the beautiful day God has given us.
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 If all those really bad teachers would either go away or suddenly become AWESOME (bad day at school)... If there never was any homework... If I could hear... If I could meet the Pope... IF IT WOULD SNOW IN HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!!
He carries me Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 If I could sleep.....oh wait, I can..... *heads to unbury her bed....*
prov31girl Posted May 17, 2004 Author Posted May 17, 2004 If I could sleep... If I could wake up in the morning and not have to face the truth that I was temporarily stupid... (don't ask)
DemonSlayer Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 If there were some good Catholic death metal bands If I could be in a Catholic death metal band If we could have coke on tap
prov31girl Posted May 19, 2004 Author Posted May 19, 2004 If I could make money without actually doing any work Oh wait....I guess I already am.
prov31girl Posted June 8, 2004 Author Posted June 8, 2004 If this thread were to be revived and everyone joins in on it?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 [quote]1st I should marry Vera and now this, lol! [/quote] Who suggested that? Did you propose? Did I miss it? Gee, I wonder what the kids will look like... :blood: :afro: :gotee: :heymon: :cheer: :napoleon: :freddy: And hopefully a couple of these:
prov31girl Posted June 8, 2004 Author Posted June 8, 2004 Hahahaha!!! :crackup: I once suggested that Iacobus and Vera should get married, but that has long since passed.
Luthien Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 if I could beam myself to where my boyfriend lives (we live 45 minutes away from eachother) if I could have a hug from him... :wub:
prov31girl Posted June 8, 2004 Author Posted June 8, 2004 If I could sleep at least a little bit tonight.. If I didn't have to move Friday. If I could be a rock star.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now