Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

it sure would...

Wouldnt it be cool if pain wasnt so bad?

Sarcastic Stare
Posted

wouldnt it be cool if i could type?

prov31girl
Posted

[quote name='Sarcastic Stare' date='Jun 8 2004, 07:19 PM'] Wouldnit it be cool if I aced all my finals without ever writing down an answer?


:sadder:



should i sutdy... or should i post...? :seesaw: [/quote]
Post!!!!

I'm doing the same thing. :angel:

Posted

Wouldnt it be cool if people didnt worry?

Sarcastic Stare
Posted

[quote name='prov31girl' date='Jun 8 2004, 07:21 PM'] Post!!!!

I'm doing the same thing. :angel: [/quote]
:D hehe

hecklingsoul
Posted

If I was an apostle in Jesus' time.

"Master, just one more question..."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...