An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rush Limbaugh: Certified Cretin

southern california guy

wow, an entire thread devoted to ad hominem attacks... classy.

Couldn't you tell by the title?

Rush is one of the most immoral persons of prominence in America. I'm not sure how you could call yourself a Christian if you wilfully support him.

I don't support his immorality, your immorality, or my immorality. 

I support his MESSAGE (for the most part).

We all have to deal with our own sins, including Rush and including you.  

But to say that he is one of "the most immoral persons" is ludicrous.  

Edited by Pliny

CatholicsAreKewl

Rush reminds me of my crazy friend from college. No matter what seemingly horrible thing he says, deep down I know he isn't a bad guy. Oh wait, no. Rush isn't like that at all.

Edited by CatholicsAreKewl

Rush reminds me of my crazy friend from college. No matter what seemingly horrible thing he says, deep down I know he isn't a bad guy. Oh wait, no. Rush isn't like that at all.

How many times have you heard an entire Rush Limbaugh program?

CatholicsAreKewl

How many times have you heard an entire Rush Limbaugh program?

How many times have you talked to my friend?

How many times have you talked to my friend?

Never, but that doesn't quite equate.

There are many Rush critics who have little or no experience with his program, and judge him instead by one-liners taken out of context.

CatholicsAreKewl

Never, but that doesn't quite equate.

There are many Rush critics who have little or no experience with his program, and judge him instead by one-liners taken out of context.

I'm pulling your leg. It's pretty rare to find a radio host or tv personality that's actually as bad as people make them out to be.

I'm pulling your leg. It's pretty rare to find a radio host or tv personality that's actually as bad as people make them out to be.

Thank you.

I have been on too many hostile sites and forget that sometimes people can be nice or playful.

southern california guy

I really have not been all that impressed by Rush in recent years. In my opinion he is basically a vulgar Republican "Yes man".

What prolife candidate has he supported in recent years? Romney was not prolife, and Rush sure didn't support Ron Paul, who was prolife.

Rushy-poo said the Pope is preaching "pure marxism"

What a gem.

Limbaugh blasted the pontiff on Wednesday, a day after Francis released "Evangelii Gaudium" (The Joy of the Gospel), a 50,000-word statement that calls for church reform and castigates elements of modern capitalism.

Limbaugh's segment, now online and entitled "It's Sad How Wrong Pope Francis Is (Unless It's a Deliberate Mistranslation By Leftists)," takes direct aim at the pope's economic views, calling them "dramatically, embarrassingly, puzzlingly wrong."

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/02/rush-limbaugh-vs-the-pope/

Bahahaha!

I cant get over how ridiculous his site looks! Im laughing too hard to read the article. 

I really havent ever been a Rush-hater...but look at this guy...do people take him seriously?

Edited by CrossCuT

I really havent ever been a Rush-hater...but look at this guy...do people take him seriously?

Because he's overweight?  Really? 

Because he's overweight?  Really? 

Lol what? How did you come to that conclusion??? I made a comment on how ridiculous his website is...and his poses his pictures are hilarious! 

KnightofChrist

Lol what? How did you come to that conclusion??? I made a comment on how ridiculous his website is...and his poses his pictures are hilarious! 

Sounds like you got a crush on Rush. :p