Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Missscripture's Shameless Bragging Thread


Recommended Posts

MissScripture
Posted

Since I know I will be posting pictures of how amazing I find my little guy, I might as well have one thread in which to post all the pics, instead of making new threads.

Here are pictures from baptism:
[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/063.jpg[/img]
John Paul is in his "man dress" as his Godfather called it. It is the same gown that Roamin and his dad had worn. John Paul was the 6th generation to wear it!

[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/closeupofBaptism.png[/img]
Our little family!

[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/064.jpg[/img]
The cake!

Archaeology cat
Posted

Yay!

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

AAAAHHHH!!! Love it!!! This is my new favorite thread! :)

Posted

SO CUTE!!!!!

Posted

Aw :) You look so beautiful, he is adorable in his man-dress, and the cake looks delicious! What a grace-filled occasion! I can't wait to see more pictures of lil John Paul!!

HopefulBride
Posted

He makes that man-dress look good.

Posted

Handsome boy you have there! My nephew is named John Paul too!

By the way, what the heck is wrong with you people calling that childs baptism gown a "man-dress" ?

MissScripture, you have every right to brag, may God bless your family with health and His care throughout your lives.

ed

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

nummy cake!

Posted

I gotta come clean. There were moments when you two were courting that you both bugged the snot out of me. But that doesn't matter anymore.

You have made a beautiful and holy family!

elizabeth09
Posted

Is John Paul the pope friend?

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1330918822' post='2396372']
I gotta come clean. There were moments when you two were courting that you both bugged the snot out of me. But that doesn't matter anymore.

You have made a beautiful and holy family!
[/quote]
Thank you. :proud: Don't feel bad about finding us annoying, re-reading us from then makes me want to puke. Thank you for not hating us forever. ;) I bet you'll get time off in purgatory or SOMETHING for not killing us back then.

MissScripture
Posted

This is a pic from the car ride to the baptism:
[IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/downsized_0226121009b.jpg[/IMG]
Yes, he is our little dinosaur. :love:

Posted

The Cake is NOT a lie!

Also JP is amesome...oh and I guess his parents are too.

Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1330923687' post='2396404']
This is a pic from the car ride to the baptism:
[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/downsized_0226121009b.jpg[/img]
Yes, he is our little dinosaur. :love:
[/quote]

I think my heart just exploded.

I know I've said it before, but it blows my mind that the existence of that little life began HERE. Thanks to the "steal" smile.

p.s. MS, you have some crazy intense eyes. Really pretty!

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1330924320' post='2396409']
I think my heart just exploded.

I know I've said it before, but it blows my mind that the existence of that little life began HERE. Thanks to the "steal" smile.

p.s. MS, you have some crazy intense eyes. Really pretty!
[/quote]
Thanks. I think my eyes (and therefore my whole face) look funny, right now, because I always used to wear glasses, but I haven't since I got pregnant, because my prescription is old.
I LOVE that picture of him. I took it with my phone while we were driving to church. It's now my background. I can't believe how adorable that jacket makes him look. It accents his normal cuteness. :smile3:

LinaSt.Cecilia2772
Posted

Oh my gosh........That baby is soooooo darn cute!!!


Yay for cute holy babies!!!


:clap: :dance4: :dance2: :dance6: :dance3: :w00t: :yahoo:


And yes, I am that excited and happy for your amazing holy family!!!

bernadette d
Posted

He is wonderful, God Bless you all.

Posted

Ok that picture of him with the dinosaur hat is pretty much the cutest picture I have ever seen. What a handsome cutie little boy!!!! :love: Thank you for posting, I think that pic just made my week. :smile2:

Archaeology cat
Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1330923687' post='2396404']
This is a pic from the car ride to the baptism:
[IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/downsized_0226121009b.jpg[/IMG]
Yes, he is our little dinosaur. :love:
[/quote]So cute! Also, if you call him your dinosaur, you need to get the book How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You by Jane Yolen.

Posted

Pure amesomeness!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...