xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 Silly kindle. I hate it when my phone does that. It can get pretty interesting, though... So, where's this picture of daddy and JP?
EmilyAnn Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 I've only just seen the most recent pics and HE IS SO CUTE!!! Seriously, cutest baby ever.
PhuturePriest Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1342233445' post='2455516'] He's so dang cute! I could just squish him in a big hug. [/quote] Kind of violent, don't you think?
franciscanheart Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 I came and there were no pictures. Please correct.
Clare~Therese Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 I looked at pictures on the last few pages. He's so cute!!! Seriously!
MissScripture Posted September 6, 2012 Author Posted September 6, 2012 [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/P9030319.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/P9030305.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/P9010300.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/P8240250.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/P8290270.jpg[/IMG]
MissScripture Posted September 6, 2012 Author Posted September 6, 2012 [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/P8180223.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/P8160215.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/P7280182.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/P7180104.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/P7180109.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/P7130073.jpg[/IMG]
MissScripture Posted September 6, 2012 Author Posted September 6, 2012 Thank you to Spem in Alium for these pics: [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/DSCF0150-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/John%20Paul/DSCF0152.jpg[/IMG]
emmaberry Posted September 6, 2012 Posted September 6, 2012 (edited) Your baby is soooo precious! I can see so many similarities between him and you and your husband. How old is he? And do you ever get told that you look like Saint Therese? Edited September 6, 2012 by emmaberry
MIKolbe Posted September 6, 2012 Posted September 6, 2012 From his pictures he looks like he has a very fun personality!!!!!!!!! man, I miss my kids at that age!!!
Lil Red Posted September 6, 2012 Posted September 6, 2012 MS - you look absolutely beautiful in the family pic!!
MissScripture Posted September 6, 2012 Author Posted September 6, 2012 [quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1346908640' post='2479309'] Your baby is soooo precious! I can see so many similarities between him and you and your husband. How old is he? And do you ever get told that you look like Saint Therese? [/quote] Thanks. He's 7 1/2 months old. And no, I've never heard that before. I'll have to tell my sister, Sister Anne Therese. She'll LOVE it! [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1346946971' post='2479401'] From his pictures he looks like he has a very fun personality!!!!!!!!! man, I miss my kids at that age!!! [/quote] He is! He is at the age where he's starting to get into everything, but not old enough to understand that he shouldn't be, so when you catch him, he just looks at you with those big, blue eyes, and smiles, because he is so excited to be getting into whatever he is getting into. And, holy cow, is he a determined little fellow! [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1346947848' post='2479405'] MS - you look absolutely beautiful in the family pic!! [/quote] Thanks. My little family cleans up nicely.
franciscanheart Posted September 6, 2012 Posted September 6, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1346947848' post='2479405'] MS - you look absolutely beautiful in the family pic!! [/quote] [nods vigorously] yes, yes! And I LOOOOOVE that pic of him with your sis. What a cutie patootie!!
MissyP89 Posted September 6, 2012 Posted September 6, 2012 This made my day. Love that skirt too, mama.
sixpence Posted September 6, 2012 Posted September 6, 2012 So cute!! And WOW he can already climb trees!!
arfink Posted September 6, 2012 Posted September 6, 2012 Your family looks quite sharp indeed. Good work MissScripture.
Spem in alium Posted September 6, 2012 Posted September 6, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1346907495' post='2479302'] Thank you to Spem in Alium for these pics: [/quote] No worries. You guys are just so cute and amesome!
MissScripture Posted September 6, 2012 Author Posted September 6, 2012 [quote name='Spem in alium' timestamp='1346963364' post='2479483'] No worries. You guys are just so cute and amesome! [/quote] We realized that we need to see you again before you leave. We didn't get any pictures WITH you!
Spem in alium Posted September 7, 2012 Posted September 7, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1346967759' post='2479505'] We realized that we need to see you again before you leave. We didn't get any pictures WITH you! [/quote] I'm up for that!
TheresaThoma Posted September 8, 2012 Posted September 8, 2012 Too cute. I love the picture with your sister Sister!
Recommended Posts