CatherineM Posted March 10, 2012 Author Posted March 10, 2012 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1331344212' post='2398462'] Yeah, but where did he go? [/quote] I drove him over to someone's house. I had offered the use of our minivan to help him move. A few miles away. He kept a key to the outside of the building so he could clean his stuff out of the third floor storage room. We are going to change the locks right after. We didn't like the idea of giving him more time but didn't feel like we had a choice.
TheresaThoma Posted March 10, 2012 Posted March 10, 2012 Prayers for you Catherine. It is just one thing after another! I think a couple crucifixes are needed for his apartment.
MissyP89 Posted March 10, 2012 Posted March 10, 2012 More like a couple [i]dozen [/i]crucifixes. Yeesh. Catherine, I'm with Luigi on this one: you're just a magnet for fun times.
cmaD2006 Posted March 10, 2012 Posted March 10, 2012 [quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1331354926' post='2398547'] Prayers for you Catherine. It is just one thing after another! I think a couple crucifixes are needed for his apartment. [/quote] Not just any crucifix either. Ya need a few crucifixes with the Benedictine medal on them. Preferably blessed with the special blessing from a Benedictine priest. Yepper. Definitely.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 10, 2012 Posted March 10, 2012 Holy cow, I just saw this... Whoa...
MissScripture Posted March 10, 2012 Posted March 10, 2012 Do not use pine-sol on cupboards where food will be stored. My mom did that in my dad's apt when they were dating, and everything tasted like pine-sol for months. Mom hasn't used pine-sol since. I am glad the priest agreed to come!
Luigi Posted March 10, 2012 Posted March 10, 2012 Catherine, I know it's a lot of hassle for you, your husband, and your ward, but think of it this way... You've booted the voodoo dude and converted his den of iniquity into a condo for Christ.
CatherineM Posted March 11, 2012 Author Posted March 11, 2012 I've been putting the satanic rituals books in bags to burn. I'm also tossing anti-catholic and porno books. My basset hound attacked one of the satanic books by Levay and ripped it to bits. I'm so proud. We found blood splattered on the walls in a bedroom under the wall paper. He had a bunch of surgery books and wild meat processing books. I'm visualizing Sweeny Todd. Our priest is going to do a full exorcism as soon as we get it cleaned. Honestly. I ask you.
CatherineM Posted March 11, 2012 Author Posted March 11, 2012 Our dog is now barking at the bad books. He's a good dog even though he ate a cell phone yesterday.
CatherineM Posted March 11, 2012 Author Posted March 11, 2012 Honestly, Gandy just pooed on the satanic rituals book he tore up. I'm going to get him a Catholic ninja t-shirt.
PhuturePriest Posted March 11, 2012 Posted March 11, 2012 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1331509073' post='2399220'] Honestly, Gandy just pooed on the satanic rituals book he tore up. I'm going to get him a Catholic ninja t-shirt. [/quote] That is the coolest dog ever.
PhuturePriest Posted March 11, 2012 Posted March 11, 2012 Don't listen to these people. You don't need a Priest, or crucifixes, or holy water, or any statues. What you need is the Pope and the college of cardinals to move in.
AnneLine Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 Wow, just found this. I wasn't kidding when I said I smelled 'evil spirits' but good grief!!!! You must be doing SOMETHING right to get THIS much attention from the evil ones! Love all the things you are doing - the holy water the pine sol (and even just plain bleach in [holy] water - or a bleach cleanser...) (but don't mix the chemicals....). Glad Father is coming over for an exorcism. Will pray. In the meantime - odd as this may sound - know how irritating tons of Christmas carols can be... even though they are beautiful, and faith-filled, we get sick of hearing them and we're usually ready to let them go by the end of the Christmas season, right? I'd be playing Christmas Carols non-stop in that apartment. Loop a recorder if you can. If we find them irritating... imagine how much the forces of evil must hate being reminded of THAT BABY's birth!!!! And everyone knows the songs and can sing along when they are in the apartment. Here's one to get the playlist started. Everyone, let's all sing together.... let's clean our houses and play our Christmas Carols in solidarity with the Angelic Forces!!!!! [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCt1s44cfMM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCt1s44cfMM[/url] Blessings to you and all on the St Michael's clean-up crew! [img]http://www.saintmichaelsrcc.org/assets/images/stMichael_enter.jpg[/img] Here are the words in case anyone has forgotten.... 1. Hark! the herald angels sing, "Glory to the new born King, peace on earth, and mercy mild, God and sinners reconciled!" Joyful, all ye nations rise, join the triumph of the skies; with th' angelic host proclaim, "Christ is born in Bethlehem!" Hark! the herald angels sing, "Glory to the new born King!" 2. Christ, by highest heaven adored; Christ, the everlasting Lord; late in time behold him come, offspring of a virgin's womb. Veiled in flesh the Godhead see; hail th' incarnate Deity, pleased with us in flesh to dwell, Jesus, our Emmanuel. Hark! the herald angels sing, "Glory to the new born King!" 3. Hail the heaven-born Prince of Peace! Hail the Sun of Righteousness! Light and life to all he brings, risen with healing in his wings. Mild he lays his glory by, born that we no more may die, born to raise us from the earth, born to give us second birth. Hark! the herald angels sing, "Glory to the new born King!"
Luigi Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1331508476' post='2399215'] Our dog is now barking at the bad books. He's a good dog even though he ate a cell phone yesterday. [/quote] Cell phones are of the devil. Gandy knows!
TheresaThoma Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1331509073' post='2399220'] Honestly, Gandy just pooed on the satanic rituals book he tore up. I'm going to get him a Catholic ninja t-shirt. [/quote] Good dog! (Some chant music might also be nice while you are cleaning. If you have access to Pandora create a Gregorian chant station.)
Vincent Vega Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 [quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1331528147' post='2399441'] Good dog! (Some chant music might also be nice while you are cleaning. If you have access to Pandora create a Gregorian chant station.) [/quote] And then create a polyphony channel to save you from hanging yourself after several hours of solid plainsong.
HopefulBride Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 (edited) Something by the Benedictine monks of Le Barroux would be great.... You guys are definitely in my prayers. Edited March 12, 2012 by HopefulBride
AnneLine Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 (edited) [size=3][sub]Choose whatever mustic you (and Zack of course!) want -- I just think the Christmas Carols are fun.... and devils don't have much of a sense of humor...[/sub][/size] [size=3][sub](Looks like this is another TINY comment... not sure why this happens. It's a PAIN!)[/sub][/size] [size=3][sub]Anybody know how to fix this????[/sub][/size] Edited March 12, 2012 by AnneLine
Luigi Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1331529587' post='2399460'] [size=3][sub]Choose whatever mustic you (and Zack of course!) want -- I just think the Christmas Carols are fun.... and devils don't have much of a sense of humor...[/sub][/size] [size=3][sub](Looks like this is another TINY comment... not sure why this happens. It's a PAIN!)[/sub][/size] [size=3][sub]Anybody know how to fix this????[/sub][/size] [/quote] I thought you were whispering....
AnneLine Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 (edited) Luigi, I would prop you but I am fresh out of props, and the stores are CLOSED on Sunday. No, it wasn't intentional.... and when it happens I feel a little like poor Horton in Dr. Seuss' 'Horton Hears A Who" -- I'm here! I'm here! [no one takes any notice] Really, I'm HEEEERRRREEEEE!!! I have no idea why the typeface does that sometimes.... even when I switched the font to HUGE it stayed very very tiny. If I keep doing THAT indefinitely, I will have a VERY sore neck! On the other hand, I think God must feel that we treat Him that way sometimes... as if He is very very tiny.... He is B I G!!!! Sorry, Lord! We'll be more attentive. Anyway.... back to cleaning and singing and asking St. Michael and his enforcers to keep those 'dampires' away from Catherine and Zack... and to make them let go of that guy, too.... Edited March 12, 2012 by AnneLine
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now