i<3LSOP Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 I am between 5'6" and 5'7"... closer to 5'6" I don't want to get any taller... I don't think it will be possible because I am very small boned. Unless my bones get wider this will probably be close to my full height....... at least I hope!
Archaeology cat Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1331737418' post='2400567'] I am between 5'6" and 5'7"... closer to 5'6" I don't want to get any taller... I don't think it will be possible because I am very small boned. Unless my bones get wider this will probably be close to my full height....... at least I hope! [/quote]You never know. I'd say I'm small boned,but I'm also 5'9".
i<3LSOP Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1331739653' post='2400579'] You never know. I'd say I'm small boned,but I'm also 5'9". [/quote] Darn it.
CatherineM Posted March 14, 2012 Author Posted March 14, 2012 I've never been accused of having small bones. I was five feet tall and had size eight shoes when I started school.
i<3LSOP Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1331748627' post='2400663'] I've never been accused of having small bones. I was five feet tall and had size eight shoes when I started school. [/quote] Wait so you were that tall when you where five? I just have a tiny frame.
AnneLine Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 (edited) Obviously I have wandered into the Land of the Giants. If it counts for something, I have a big heart. Unfortunately, I also have an appetite match my heart. I can't wait for the Phatmass Potluck thread!!!!! Edited March 14, 2012 by AnneLine
i<3LSOP Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1331754724' post='2400739'] Land of the giants. I have a big heart. Unfortunately, I also have an appetite match my heart. Pray for me, John of the Cross! [/quote] Excuse me? Land of the giants? Aw, that's so cute how 'ya have a big heart. I have a big appetite but I don't gain anything. I gave up eating in-between meals for Lent and now I'm not nearly as hungry!
AnneLine Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 (edited) Say.... maybe we can have a virtual housewarming for Zack? Get Fr. Pontifex to record a special house blessing or something? Music? Dancing? Get ARFink to give him a logo/avatar? Edited March 14, 2012 by AnneLine
AnneLine Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 (edited) I<3LSOP, You found my post before I 'fixed' it. It makes more sense now. Congrats on your Lenten resolution! I'm focusing on eating healthier -more fruit, veges & whole grains. But sorry if I created an hijack. Edited March 14, 2012 by AnneLine
i<3LSOP Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1331755152' post='2400748'] I<3LSOP, You found my post before I 'fixed' it. It makes more sense now. [/quote]
i<3LSOP Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1331755030' post='2400743'] Say.... maybe we can have a virtual housewarming for Zack? Get Fr. Pontifex to record a special house blessing or something? Music? Dancing? Get ARFink to give him a logo/avatar? [/quote] Dancing.
PhuturePriest Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 [quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1331557133' post='2399523'] All of them? In one condo? That seems as if it would be a bit cramped. [/quote] Full of cardinals = full of holiness, making no room for Satan and his lackies.
CatherineM Posted March 15, 2012 Author Posted March 15, 2012 I got to see the voodoo dolls up close today. He had just thrown them out the window, and then about 30 bags of trash got put on top. The dumpster got emptied today, so they got uncovered. They were kind of made of yarn wrapped into a ball, maybe wrapped around a stick figure, about 4 inches long. I didn't touch them, and wouldn't let anyone else touch them without rubber gloves on. They are now in the dumpster. One had red and white striped legs that reminded me of Pippi Longstocking. I still don't understand, and probably never will, why someone would purposely invite evil into their home and their lives.
Lil Red Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 just thinking about it gives me the creeps. so so so glad that you got that guy outta there, and Zack is making it his home
AnneLine Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 (edited) I think (and I bet most of us think) that no sane person would do that. So... I pray for God to heal the poor sad guy who put them in there... and that no one gets caught in any webs left by the evil one, skulking in using him. What a meany the evil one is. So glad you have closed and padlocked the evil one's 'back door' - may he and his friends never return. Edited March 15, 2012 by AnneLine
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1331780657' post='2400928'] I got to see the voodoo dolls up close today. He had just thrown them out the window, and then about 30 bags of trash got put on top. The dumpster got emptied today, so they got uncovered. They were kind of made of yarn wrapped into a ball, maybe wrapped around a stick figure, about 4 inches long. I didn't touch them, and wouldn't let anyone else touch them without rubber gloves on. They are now in the dumpster. One had red and white striped legs that reminded me of Pippi Longstocking. I still don't understand, and probably never will, why someone would purposely invite evil into their home and their lives. [/quote] Wow... Major prayers...
CatherineM Posted March 15, 2012 Author Posted March 15, 2012 We picked out the paint today. He's getting Coastal Beige in the main areas of the house with white trim, the master bedroom is going to be Ice Wine a kind of dusty purple, the second bedroom is going to be red. The old appliances were carried out today, including a deep freeze the guy had on his balcony. The plumber replaced all the fixtures in the bathroom, and removed the kitchen sink so I can tile the countertop. She donated her time after work. Tomorrow I go to the Habitat for Humanity Restore to get the tile for the counters and backsplash. He had some friends over after school today to relay some more trash down stairs. I'm glad we got the contractor trash bags because the last thing I want spilled in the hall ways or on the stairs is any of this guy's vile possessions. I'm still amazed at the amount of trash that has come out of that apartment.
i<3LSOP Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1331782007' post='2400943'] We picked out the paint today. He's getting Coastal Beige in the main areas of the house with white trim, the master bedroom is going to be Ice Wine a kind of dusty purple, the second bedroom is going to be red. [/quote] Avvesome paint colors.
CatherineM Posted March 15, 2012 Author Posted March 15, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1331822082' post='2401087'] Avvesome paint colors. [/quote] Those are the colors he picked. I thought it was important for him to have ownership of the unit, and picking paint and carpet colors doesn't actually cost any more money.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now