Lil Red Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 so tomorrow I am going onto several morning radio stations to talk about community stuff my husband's business is doing. I'm super nervous. I've down large crowd public speaking before (kind of a job requirement in my previous life as a youth minister), but I've never done something like this. I've rehearsed my talking points - not too much though because I don't want to come off as rehearsed; I've done all the stuff I normally do. But I'm always throwing-up nervous before things like this. Please help distract me! Tell me I'm gonna kick arse. (Please don't tell me I will fail horribly and embarrass the company name!) No PONIES!
BG45 Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 But the ponies are very calming Red! You should give it a try. You got my prayers though for the nervousness
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 Just imagine everyone naked. [color=#ffffff]In pony form. [/color]
MIKolbe Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk[/url]
HopefulBride Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1332204978' post='2404225'] Just imagine everyone naked. [color=#ffffff]In pony form. [/color] [/quote] which everyone? the ones producing or the ones listening? or do you mean both? That's a lot of naked people....
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1332206527' post='2404242'] which everyone? the ones producing or the ones listening? or do you mean both? That's a lot of naked people.... [/quote] The more the merrier, as I always say.
MIKolbe Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 and whatever you do, do NOT picture me naked. That's just cruel.
BG45 Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332206673' post='2404251'] and whatever you do, do NOT picture me naked. That's just cruel. [/quote] There are crueler folks on this board to imagine, such as myself. x.x
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 What we need is a gender-reversed harem anime with "The Men of Phatmass" as its inspiration. I'll be the tsundere.
MIKolbe Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1332206894' post='2404254'] EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW [/quote] i picture you with a burka.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332207153' post='2404260'] i picture you with a burka. [/quote] I picture her in a chicken suit. [img]http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/chicken.jpg[/img] Edited March 20, 2012 by Nihil Obstat
Lil Red Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 i politely asked that no ponies be posted in my thread. i expect my request to be honored.
BG45 Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1332207096' post='2404258'] What we need is a gender-reversed harem anime with "The Men of Phatmass" as its inspiration. I'll be the tsundere. [/quote] I think there are maybe six of us on this board that knows what tsundere is without google.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332207297' post='2404263'] i politely asked that no ponies be posted in my thread. i expect my request to be honored. [/quote] That's a chicken.[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1332207402' post='2404265'] I think there are maybe six of us on this board that knows what tsundere is without google. [/quote] Do we have any yanderes on the board, do you think?
Lil Red Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 i find your humor very tasteless. please remove the pony.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now