MIKolbe Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 enjoy one of my favorite videos of all time, from one of my favorite artists.... (i soooo had a crush on her in high school) [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXf5WetUQa4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXf5WetUQa4[/url]
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332207637' post='2404270'] i find your humor very tasteless. please remove the pony. [/quote] It's a chicken.
BG45 Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1332207582' post='2404268'] Do we have any yanderes on the board, do you think? [/quote] I'd hope we wouldn't have any psychotic lovestruck people on the board. Actually half the cast of Tenchi Muyo! fits that description now that I think about it; psychotic, violent, willing to kidnap their love interest...really does fit Ryoko and Ayeka well.
MIKolbe Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 I played RYU in street fighter.. does that count?
MIKolbe Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 when she did the video with michael, i was like... 'wha???'
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332208452' post='2404282'] I played RYU in street fighter.. does that count? [/quote] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0nedxnsL51qe4rzuo4_r2_400.jpg[/img]
Lil Red Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332208753' post='2404284'] when she did the video with michael, i was like... 'wha???' [/quote] i know. so weird, but kinda good.
Lisa Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 Lil Red, you can do it!!! I've done a lot of work with media before. It helps to have a few key messages or points. Know them well, and do what you can to keep the conversation around them. If you do that, it won't veer into anything too hard, you'll sound great, and your husband's company will look amesome!!!! What time is it, so I can shoot up a timely prayer!
MIKolbe Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 do they broadcast on the web? maybe I can catch it at work!!!!
Lisa Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 Gotcha! You've got my prayer! (It sounds like I'm giving you my vote... oh well)
Lil Red Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332208935' post='2404289'] do they broadcast on the web? maybe I can catch it at work!!!! [/quote] they do, but not sure if they broadcast just songs or not. i'll shoot you the link in a pm.
arfink Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1332207402' post='2404265'] I think there are maybe six of us on this board that knows what tsundere is without google. [/quote] OHOHOHOH, I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!!!!!
MissyP89 Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1332207096' post='2404258'] What we need is a gender-reversed harem anime with "The Men of Phatmass" as its inspiration. I'll be the tsundere. [/quote] Wahahahahaha. Love Hina? [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332207091' post='2404257'] i don't picture anyone naked [/quote] What about hubby? [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332207297' post='2404263'] i politely asked that no ponies be posted in my thread. i expect my request to be honored. [/quote] It wasn't me! :halo: [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1332211045' post='2404311'] OHOHOHOH, I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!!!!! [/quote] There is a little otaku subculture on this phorum, I think.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1332215696' post='2404329'] Wahahahahaha. Love Hina? [/quote] Exactly like a gender reversed Love Hina, yes. I hear that Ouran High School Host Club was more or less a gender reversed harem, but I have zero interest in watching it.
MissyP89 Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 (edited) I can't imagine why. p.s. I loved Love Hina. I'm pretty sure I had the entire manga, once upon a time. Edited March 20, 2012 by MissyP89
MissyP89 Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 It has just occurred to me that I am hijacking this thread beyond where it was already going. Sorry, Red! I'll take my nerddom elsewhere.
Lil Red Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1332215696' post='2404329']It wasn't me! :halo:[/quote] no it wasn't. you have far too much class and taste to do something like that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now