Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

OK... if you can't use the pink/red bowling shoes, maybe you can make MIKolbe a filet of sole sammich.... after all tomorrow is Friday. :)

Edited by AnneLine
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332469349' post='2405743']
oh my gosh. so.flipping.nervous.

ugh. i'm gonna throw up.
[/quote]

I'm praying for you. You. Will. Be. Amesome.

Posted

You will be amesome... you ARE amesome!

Posted

[size=8]YOU CAN DO IT, RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Posted

I think it went well. Only one minor flub. If they have video up, I'll share it on my facebook page. Thank you for the prayers, everyone. :love:

FutureSister2009
Posted

Things went well for me as well!

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332509099' post='2406014']
I think it went well. Only one minor flub. If they have video up, I'll share it on my facebook page. Thank you for the prayers, everyone. :love:
[/quote][quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1332512324' post='2406039']
Things went well for me as well!
[/quote]

Yay! I'm happy for both of you! :yahoo:

Posted

Glad it went well Red!!

Archaeology cat
Posted

Yay!

  • 1 month later...
Posted

well....

I'm going on one of the same stations for a different summer program, and a different noon news station promoting the same program.

:x i already want to puke. :x

Posted

Breathe. Think about ALL those souls out there in TV land that you can pray for. Jesus will be looking at them thru you. You'll be fine.... You just let Him talk through you...

Posted

it sounds so easy when you say it like that :P

Posted (edited)

Tis that easy... and that hard!

You'll be amazing! God will slalom right down the course and into the hearts of the viewers!

[img]http://www.dreamstime.com/slalom-ski-racer-thumb3615626.jpg[/img]

Edited by AnneLine
Guest FrancisServusChristi
Posted

[mod] Mature content [/mod]

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1336005259' post='2426285']
well....

I'm going on one of the same stations for a different summer program, and a different noon news station promoting the same program.

:x i already want to puke. :x
[/quote]
if it helps, you have a face for radio!!! :P



and I'm sure you'll do great!!!

:)

Posted

taping for one segment tomorrow at 9am, then live on noon news.

on top of being nervous, I'm also getting sick, achy in my joints, throat feels like it's going to shut, head is pounding. no bueno. prayers please!!

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1336445096' post='2428421']
taping for one segment tomorrow at 9am, then live on noon news.

on top of being nervous, I'm also getting sick, achy in my joints, throat feels like it's going to shut, head is pounding. no bueno. prayers please!!
[/quote]

Don't think of it as throwing up in front of the newscasters. Think of it as throwing up on the newscasters.

Posted

ugh.

trying to will myself to feel better.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I'm going to be praying for you off and on all morning. :love: You'll be great. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...