Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need 93. :saint2: help me out, please. :spike:

Posted

93??

you're always a 100 in my book, red!


(dude, i say the sweetest thangs)

missionseeker
Posted

not always

dominicansoul
Posted

93 what? 93 bucks???

brianthephysicist
Posted

Like this?
[img]http://www.titansgab.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/capt_cc973aea232e43268230e72e29f1837f_eagles_kearse_football_ny151.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1334176163' post='2415949']
not always
[/quote]
you are so drama.

Posted

[quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1334176468' post='2415953']
Like this?
[img]http://www.titansgab.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/capt_cc973aea232e43268230e72e29f1837f_eagles_kearse_football_ny151.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Really?

Posted
:sos: only 84 now. :sos:
brianthephysicist
Posted

[img]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/000/837/546/83901011.jpg.25131_crop_650x440.jpg?1268428139[/img]

sidemunch88
Posted

[img]http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosities/2009/images/pineapple_express.jpg[/img]

Posted

ice and missy have my back, i see. :saint2:

only 77 now.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334188112' post='2416026']
ice and missy have my back, i see. :saint2:

only 77 now.
[/quote]

There's a high chance that we're the smartest people on the phorum since apparently no one else has caught on. lol

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

15.

brianthephysicist
Posted

[img]http://media.philly.com/images/080111-400-estory.jpg[/img]

brianthephysicist
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1334189220' post='2416034']
There's a high chance that we're the smartest people on the phorum since apparently no one else has caught on. lol
[/quote]
I think so because idgi yet

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334175875' post='2415946']
I need 93. :saint2: help me out, please. :spike:
[/quote]

I ran out. :sad: Tommorrow

Posted

Here's 15 -- and they will go with your favorite shoes!


:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Posted

[quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1334191899' post='2416056']
I think so because idgi yet
[/quote]
:doh: have your girl explain it.

Posted (edited)

or perhaps

[img]http://www.fifa.com/mm/photo/tournament/competition/01/54/28/97/1542897_full-lnd.jpg[/img]

[size=6]16-1=14+1 and here is the 1 for good measure:[/size]
[img]http://rlv.zcache.com/football_teddy_bear_design_poster-r90be194c83654de1b1c7fd399a50e15b_wad_400.jpg[/img]

Edited by AnneLine
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1334192232' post='2416057']
I ran out. :sad: Tommorrow
[/quote]

Oh, he's smart, too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...