Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

As far as the 'not tossing things out' -- God bless FLYlady ([url="http://www.flylady.net"]www.flylady.net[/url]) - I do try to toss 'science experiments' each week. We try not to waste food, but some of it is just TOO odd... even if it came via coupon.

(And sometimes he brings something that 'looks' like a deal because it is outdated... :spammer: or just horrible. that really fries me when the stores do that!!! Mini rant over!)

But he is INCREDIBLY good with coupons. Remind me sometime to tell you about the coupon honeymoon :congrats: (and no, I'm not kidding....)

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I grew up in a family of 14 (parents included) so making smaller quantities when we first got married was so difficult we ate out or had sandwiches most of the time. Or had friends over. Now that we have kids it's a lot easier because I'm cooking what feels more normal (still not as much as you'd feed the army I grew up in, but enough for leftovers for lunch the next day). It's funny the way these things evolve over time and how much you have to change and adapt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...