Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why James Cameron Is A Better Director Than George Lucas


Recommended Posts

Posted

i'll comment after lunch

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1335408994' post='2423473']
This came up today on my recommendations and I recalled this thread. It doesn't sound like Tyson would care to be Hitchens II.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzSMC5rWvos[/media]
[/quote]

Nice clip! Glad to see he's not interested in being a total attack dog like Hitchens. Poor Hitchens, I remember when he was diagnosed, Fark.com's headline for it was "Christopher Hitchens, noted Atheist author, diagnosed with cancer. If only there was some sort of higher being he could turn to."

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1335444960' post='2423575']
congratulations.

I'm speechless.
[/quote]

That's a first benevolent mod guy :)

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

If we look at all 6 star wars movies Individually and all... good heavens, what is it? six alien movies? That is before June 8th, cause that's when the next and one of the awesomest alien movies, directed by Ridely Scott (Director of Alien), is gonna come out [url="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/"]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/[/url] I honestly can say the best of 12 movies is Aliens. However as a franchise I think Star Wars still wins in its entirety if for no other reason than that they just put to much content in Alien: Ressurection for me to see it. And I just want to say the first Alien vs. Predator was razzle dazzle, not the second the first. I've taken a lot of shots for that but I still love that movie. The one time I saw Alien the DVD was in super rough condition, we got our money back from the rental place, it basically ruined Alien for me. Like seriously the whole movie was choppy and skipping and I missed parts and it like I said ruined it. And you guys keep forgetting to bring up the terminator movies. I could only watch the TV-14 versions but I thought they were amesome. And Avatar royally sm.ells of elederberriesin every way except special FX and I've never stayed awake through the movie Titanic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...