Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

<<<<<< Ranger tab on Ranger grad day.

PhuturePriest
Posted (edited)

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1334342752' post='2417180']
<<<<<< Ranger tab on Ranger grad day.
[/quote]

It's nice to know that after months of pushing you off planes and screaming at you they reward you with a tab.

Edited by FuturePriest387
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334343385' post='2417184']
It's nice to know that after months of pushing you off planes and screaming at you they reward you with a tab.
[/quote]

You don't get pushed out of planes in Ranger school. That's Airborne. Done that, too. Technically, they try to do a couple jumps (when you move on to the next phase) in Ranger school, but weather conditions and timing doesn't always work out. My class didn't do a single one because the weather was too rough (hurricanes) and 4th of July (Airforce didn't want to fly that day).

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

My real reward was coming home to the wife and kids after 60 days of hell.

PhuturePriest
Posted (edited)

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1334344209' post='2417195']
My real reward was coming home to the wife and kids after 60 days of hell.
[/quote]

So wait... My world is upside down now... You [i]are [/i]a man? I thought your profile said you were a woman... Today just smells of elderberries. First, dominicansoul is a real Dominican, Lil' Red didn't used to believe in all of the Church's teachings, and now you're a man?

Edited by FuturePriest387
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

My wife knows my passwords.

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1334344512' post='2417202']
My wife knows my passwords.
[/quote]

I'm not sure what to believe anymore... One moment I'm getting chewed out by you as you claim you gave birth, and now you're telling me about Ranger training and coming home to your wife...

she_who_is_not
Posted

Maybe she's a woman who went through Ranger school and has a wife.

Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334344606' post='2417203']
I'm not sure what to believe anymore... One moment I'm getting chewed out by you as you claim you gave birth, and now you're telling me about Ranger training and coming home to your wife...
[/quote]

Winnie, you know ice enough.. why ask these questions when you know the answers?

srsly, winnie, it's getting rather old now...

Archaeology cat
Posted

Man, I love this place.

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1334344801' post='2417208']
Winnie, you know ice enough.. why ask these questions when you know the answers?

srsly, winnie, it's getting rather old now...
[/quote]

Seriously, I'd like to know what on earth is going on.

Posted

you're really not playing it off very well, winning...

Posted

[quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1334344836' post='2417210']
Man, I love this place.
[/quote]

me too :hehe: :)

Autumn Dusk
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1334344512' post='2417202']
My wife knows my passwords.
[/quote]

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1334344925' post='2417215']
you're really not playing it off very well, winning...
[/quote]

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334344872' post='2417212']
Seriously, I'd like to know what on earth is going on.
[/quote]

Are we all having multiple personality issues again guys?

Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334344352' post='2417200']
Lil' Red didn't used to believe in all of the Church's teachings
[/quote]my world just crumbled.

Posted

croutons my Head Hurts soo much. As still being more or less new here. I am throughly Confused....And don't know if you are all just Kolbe just talking to himself.

Posted

[quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1334345641' post='2417231'].And don't know if you are all just Kolbe just talking to himself.[/quote]

i don't know what you're talking about :|

[quote name='Adrestia' timestamp='1334345568' post='2417230']
my world just crumbled.
[/quote]

:huh:

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1334344512' post='2417202']
My wife knows my passwords.
[/quote]
Obviously, your espionage training is lacking.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334344606' post='2417203']
I'm not sure what to believe anymore... One moment I'm getting chewed out by you as you claim you gave birth, and now you're telling me about Ranger training and coming home to your wife...
[/quote]

As I said, my wife knows my passwords. That should explain everything.

[quote name='she_who_is_not' timestamp='1334344783' post='2417206']
Maybe she's a woman who went through Ranger school and has a wife.
[/quote]

Don't be daft. Women aren't allowed in Ranger school.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1334346044' post='2417237']
Obviously, your espionage training is lacking.
[/quote]

It's called trust. We have it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...