AnneLine Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1334367111' post='2417456'] and some pantaloons [img]http://lowdownblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/sumo-wrestling.jpg[/img] [/quote] Vee8 -- he is not wearing his scapular? How can you post this? And they complained about me and the blue footed ones!
vee Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1334367559' post='2417464'] Vee8 -- he is not wearing his scapular? How can you post this? And they complained about me and the blue footed ones! [/quote] there might be a scapular in there somewhere!
AnneLine Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 touche,,, I had the same thought regarding a side rosary....
Lil Red Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1334368401' post='2417480'] His fringe is spectacularly manly. [/quote] "fringe" and "manly" don't belong together in that sentence like that.
AnneLine Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 (edited) I still don't see what you guys have against the blue footed ones... they are God's beloved creatures too.... St. FRANCIS would understand..... Wikipedia even says they are monogamous, and that they are good parents. Why would they not make good PHATmassers? They wear our Lady's colors... I had to look, but I did find a picture of a blue-foot WITHOUT the offending word. Will this work? I think they might have Dominican leanings.. in fact, those shoes could make a stunning addition to the Dominican habit during Mary's month.... [img]http://www.phillipmartin.info/webpage/murals/ecuador/galapagos_blue_footed_booby.gif[/img] Edited April 14, 2012 by AnneLine
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334368446' post='2417481'] "fringe" and "manly" don't belong together in that sentence like that. [/quote] Not even when we're talking about Miko?
AnneLine Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 (edited) [list] [*][url="http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=C-ZD1996IT4_ALua0iAL90unZCs_Ap_IB38Gc-jLn6oXdSggCEAMgnbjmBygDUJXty9sEYMm-2YbIo6AZoAHpprP8A8gBB6oEI0_Qb84Dy_5vluKnUAu9jysvicWGwVqRQPg21WGP3vHnSZ1IgAWQTsAFBaAGJg&sig=AOD64_081Fyl1jXFegQ7ach-dd9fmzks-Q&ctype=5&ved=0CBMQ8w4&adurl=http://www.halloweencostumes.com/elvis-blue-suede-shoes.html%3Fsource%3Dgoogleps"][img]http://pberman.wikispaces.com/file/view/bluesuedeshoes.jpg/84971047/bluesuedeshoes.jpg[/img][/url] [/list] I'm sure he would be more stunning in blue suede shoes.... Edited April 14, 2012 by AnneLine
Lil Red Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1334368512' post='2417484'] Not even when we're talking about Miko? [/quote] definitely not.
AnneLine Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 (edited) You bad! OK... I should be more respectful. Lil'red, I will run away now... and leave a pair of red running feet for you too... They do look comfortable! [img]http://gearjunkie.com/images/6504.jpg[/img] Edited April 14, 2012 by AnneLine
MIKolbe Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1334367111' post='2417456'] and some pantaloons [img]http://lowdownblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/sumo-wrestling.jpg[/img] [/quote] oh my goodness (don't blasphemy) you got my thin side. Bless you. Surely the chicks will start to go crazy and post about me.. **looks up to previous posts** aww...how sweet. you two are precious. Appletinis and rice bowls for all!!!
AnneLine Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 we may hold you to that... providing you have your credit card with you.... not sure from that photo....
AnneLine Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 No... I don't think so... at least, not without my husband present!
AnneLine Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 Really do have to go now -- gotta get some stuff done. Later...
she_who_is_not Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 Excuse me Sir, I need to check your fringe.
r2Dtoo Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 (edited) [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1334371160' post='2417522'] No... I don't think so... at least, not without my husband present! [/quote] I think if your husband were present he wouldn't let you...unless Mikolbe challenged him to sumowrestle. Edited April 14, 2012 by r2Dtoo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now