Sign in to follow this  
MIKolbe

The Papist And Mikolbe And Anyone Born Before 1976 Thread

Papist

I remember wondering what the heck was the big deal about cutting a tomato after cutting that paper-thin "tin" can. That was before I realized how difficult it is to cut a tomato with a dull knife.

Why don't guys wear leisure suits anymore..? I'm sure my 14 year old son would love one of these-- in orange.

eisure+suit+2.jpg

My oldest brother wore a leisure suit for his confirmation. He also had the long greasy hair.

homeschoolmom

424491_459554047439775_1163960155_n.jpg

Messy Marvin!!! I remember him. :)

Hard to remember a life before squeeze bottles-- ketchup and mustard only came in glass bottles, Hershey's only came in cans, etc.

homeschoolmom

PeeWee Herman talks about crack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f03WDDwz2bo&feature=endscreen

Big-Mac-Styrofoam.jpg

When I worked at McDonald's, one of the birthday party games was to try to stack those babies as high as possible. That was back in the day when a "big deal" birthday party that wasn't in your backyard was at McDonald's.

homeschoolmom

PeeWee Herman talks about crack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f03WDDwz2bo&feature=endscreen

When I worked at McDonald's, one of the birthday party games was to try to stack those babies as high as possible. That was back in the day when a "big deal" birthday party that wasn't in your backyard was at McDonald's.

And... Most McDonalds restaurants didn't even have a playland, so the parties were in the diningroom. :|