Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Official Phatmass Pham We Miss Thread


Recommended Posts

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

Knightec
Faith1st
both friends of mine...
balty for her whackness
picchick for her peeps
apotheoun for his bunchies
lilwanderer (forgot her password)
raphael for his amesome insights
budge for making me practice charity
knightofchrist for his avatar banners
dudette for keeping me appraised of hip teen lingo
dairygirl for inane surveys
cow of shame for some reason i forget

praying for all....

dominicansoul
Posted

Keenan/Micah :( but i'm friends with him on facebook, so no biggie :P

Kafka :( :cry3:


Navo :( but he's a postulant now in his community so :yahoo:


Vee :cry4:


Oh wait, she's still here... DARN!

Posted (edited)

CatholicinSD :cry:

Hassan :cry3:

Edited by Amppax
Posted (edited)

faithcecelia
[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/user/8997-laetitia-crucis/"][color=#272727]laetitia crucis[/color][/url]
passionheart
tnavarro61

Edited by cmariadiaz
Posted

Rachael
Rick77
TrishaxLynnx
Didymus
Kafka
Saint Therese
PPoP (though he has been on a little bit recently)
Ponti
Knightec
Faith1st
Lil Red

Posted

i miss Lil Red. :cry:

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1334764556' post='2420210']
TrishaxLynnx

[/quote]
I blame you and Trisha for getting me really sucked into Phatmass. :P

she_who_is_not
Posted

TeresaBenedicta

Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1334765448' post='2420229']
I blame you and Trisha for getting me really sucked into Phatmass. :P
[/quote]
you're welcome.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Katholikos
Anna
Don of Austria
Kilroy
Ironmonk

just the list is legendary :)

franciscanheart
Posted

Rachael
StColette
Raphael
phatcatholic
zabbazooey
theoketos
Katholikos
Carrie
Anna
Azriel
Don John
Kilroy
ironmonk
Colleen
the JMJ sisters
BEENABOBBA
BALTHAZOR!
pichick
noel's angel
Paladin D (the weirdo!)

Piccoli Fiori JMJ :ohno: She's in a convent now. :hehe:


... I'm drawing a blank but there are definitely more!

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1334769343' post='2420270']

... I'm drawing a blank but there are definitely more!
[/quote]
You? FORGET SOMETHING? Noooo! :harhar:

:secret: I know there are people I miss, too, but I can't think of them right now. :ninja:

Posted

Alycin. :love:
Irishsalesian, world's best brother.
picchick. Especially in the Easter season, haha.
Rachael
Raph and St. Colette
Moosey and Luthien
Rexi (because let's face it, it would be way too much fun if he were to show up now)
faithcecilia

Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1334772475' post='2420304']
Alycin :love:
picchick. Especially in the Easter season, haha
[/quote]

Yup. IAWTC

MissScripture
Posted

Nadezhda

Posted

Terra Firma (formerly sojourner)
Dave
socalscout

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1334754757' post='2420146']


Vee :cry4:


Oh wait, she's still here... DARN!
[/quote]

:wave:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...