PhuturePriest Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1353013248' post='2510745'] Yeah, but when I posted that list, she wasn't around. Then, the day I posted it, she started posting again. [/quote] Oh, okay. I didn't realize the posts were so old.
OnlySunshine Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1336426188' post='2428233'] faithcecelia laetitia crucis Teresa Benedicta Piccoli Fiori JMJ (formerly FutureNunJMJ) [s]I<3franciscans[/s] sophia13 [s]Ash Wednesday[/s] JTheresa Shana Saint Therese zunshynn alrichey53091 [/quote] I struck through the two that have started posting again. But I'd like to add: IamMyBeloveds Deus_te_Amat Amor vincit omnia AveMariaPurissima SstrAli
PhuturePriest Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1353013630' post='2510750'] I struck through the two that have started posting again. But I'd like to add: IamMyBeloveds Deus_te_Amat Amor vincit omnia AveMariaPurissima SstrAli [/quote] I miss AveMariaPurissima too. She was so nice.
theculturewarrior Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 I have a lot of regrets in life, but foremost is Phazzan. God only knows how much I cared about him, how empty my life is without him in it. He was my worst enemy, and I loved him like no other. Phatmass will never be the same to me. I miss you, Phazzan. Come back to me and don't ever leave again. I need you in my life!
Lil Red Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334765194' post='2420222'] i miss Lil Red. [/quote] I'm so glad she's back
EmilyAnn Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 AveMariaPurissima and IamMyBeloveds. I will miss nunsense when she enters.
AudreyGrace Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 Awww hi guys!! I haven't been on in forever...my work load is inhumane. I'm taking a little break from writing a catechesis on the crucifixion. That's basically my life. Writing papers. Going to class. In more exciting news, I got a perm and my hair is curly and fun! Luckily it didn't come out like an elderly woman from the 1980s trying to look young again. Also, I've lost 27 pounds. So basically, I'm a babe. Unashamed. My life has been highly uneventful. Just working a lot and trying to be a good student. Mehhhhhh. I'll pray for you guys tonight if you promise to pray for my paper!! I need an A on this really bad...
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1353286669' post='2512588'] Awww hi guys!! I haven't been on in forever...my work load is inhumane. I'm taking a little break from writing a catechesis on the crucifixion. That's basically my life. Writing papers. Going to class. In more exciting news, I got a perm and my hair is curly and fun! Luckily it didn't come out like an elderly woman from the 1980s trying to look young again. Also, I've lost 27 pounds. So basically, I'm a babe. Unashamed. My life has been highly uneventful. Just working a lot and trying to be a good student. Mehhhhhh. I'll pray for you guys tonight if you promise to pray for my paper!! I need an A on this really bad... [/quote] AUDREY
homeschoolmom Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 [quote name='theculturewarrior' timestamp='1353130788' post='2511682'] I have a lot of regrets in life, but foremost is Phazzan. God only knows how much I cared about him, how empty my life is without him in it. He was my worst enemy, and I loved him like no other. Phatmass will never be the same to me. I miss you, Phazzan. Come back to me and don't ever leave again. I need you in my life! [/quote] But in a weird way, I agree... sort of... maybe. Other people who used to post but don't: Colleen VeraMaria Iacobus Imaculata Carrie Terra Firma PedroX Sigh...
Nihil Obstat Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 I miss Nihil Obstat, even though he is a flooping rad-trad anarchist troll.
Cherie Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 Wait, what happened to all those people????!!
Nihil Obstat Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='CherieMadame' timestamp='1353370670' post='2513272'] Wait, what happened to all those people????!! [/quote] Nihil got banned for being a flooping rad-trad anarchist troll.
Lil Red Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='WillT' timestamp='1353385495' post='2513453'] [/quote] HEY! good to see you!
WillT Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 Good to see you as well! The layout here is different.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now