Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[img]http://phorum.phatmass.com/uploads/post-6-1083964682.jpg[/img]
[color=red] Aloysius thought the first post of this thread needed to be livelier. Aloysius used his moderator powers. Aloysius says we will vote on saturday for prom king and queen. Aloysius says Aloysius will make the poll. Aloysius says another thread will be started for prom :king: :queen: nominations. Aloysius will now pin this topic[/color]
[color=blue]Aloysius declares that, after a most grevious rain delay, the prom is back on. It will go from May 15- May 22. Dance away, enjoy! AfterProm party will begin May 23[/color]
It is in here, Al pin us.

Gunga_ann
Posted

this is a long prom isn't it?

Posted

This way EVERY one can come :P

geetarplayer
Posted

Hmm... guess we missed prom! :rolleyes:

-Mark

Posted

I think it will start with the return of the phourm.

Posted

StarGirl where art thou! I need to dance, hehe. Anyone?

let_go_let_God
Posted

Alright let's party, *starts techno dancing*

Posted

Techno? NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hows about the Charleston?

let_go_let_God
Posted

Oh comon, techno is awesome. At least it has a good beat, if someone gets me a mic ill do karoke.

Posted

how does the new radio work? like, would we all be listening to the same song at the same time? cause that'd be PHAT!

:cool:

by the way, check out my words in blue that infultrated Iacobus's post.

now, someone start dancing! ppl come in here tonight so i don't get lonely since -I---love went the real life prom with confessionator and im stuck at home :(

... were's Vera, she's my date, don't listen to what anyone else tells you, not even what she tells you (her comp was infected with a virus that makes her post stuff on PhatMass that says she never said yes to me), she IS my date.

so crank up the radio and start dancin! if someone walks in on you and sees you dancin away in front of your computer, just stick your tongue out at them.

Posted

Well ummm FEMALES! are needed here... hehe. I wanna dance *Eric Clapton Lady in Red plays*

Posted

how bout the electric slide?

(JUST SAY NO TO TECHNO!!!)

Posted

Yes to Eric Clapton?

Posted

Sure, as long as we can have some U2, too.

Posted

Sam the Sham?

voiciblanche
Posted

Where's my date? I don't think he even knows the Phorum's back up.







In that case, I call Jacob as my date until Stargirl and/or ilovechrist show up. :lol:

Posted

LOL

Mama always told me I couldn't say no to a girl. LOL So i guess I am stuck with Voici, STARGIRL!!! ILC SHOW UP SOON!

voiciblanche
Posted

::sniff::

Posted
:o

that was mean Jacob!! :P

since this prom doesn't seem to get started...here are some chips.....people always show up when there's FOOD! ;)

[img]http://www.keyingredients.org/images/timeline/024.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...