ilovechrist Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 *offers immaculata a dance while voici helps herself to the punch*
Aloysius Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 (edited) vera, may i have this dance? [url="http://staloysius.i8.com/veraandal.JPG"]http://staloysius.i8.com/veraandal.JPG[/url] Edited May 16, 2004 by Aloysius
Aloysius Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 so you just havta click the button.. sheesh it's not that hard PhatMass won't let me upload stuff.
voiciblanche Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 (edited) Stupid reload button. Edited May 16, 2004 by voiciblanche
Iacobus Posted May 16, 2004 Author Posted May 16, 2004 And Vera you got something wrong with that sign? LOL.
immaculata Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='May 15 2004, 11:13 PM'] *offers immaculata a dance while voici helps herself to the punch* [/quote] I'd be thrilled. Slow dance or swing?
voiciblanche Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 I am going to go find some music at the DJ stand...
Aloysius Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 (edited) [url="http://staloysius.i8.com/phatprom.htm"]http://staloysius.i8.com/phatprom.html[/url] Edited May 16, 2004 by Aloysius
voiciblanche Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 I have decided that I'd like to see ilc pull off dancing with immaculata to the Crystal Method...so here's "Born Too Slow." (I am now the self-proclaimed DJ for the moment...)
immaculata Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='May 15 2004, 11:27 PM'] I have decided that I'd like to see ilc pull off dancing with immaculata to the Crystal Method...so here's "Born Too Slow." (I am now the self-proclaimed DJ for the moment...) [/quote] uh oh....... ILC, i gotta count on you to lead on this one...... *trips over feet*
VeraMaria Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 [quote name='Aloysius' date='May 16 2004, 12:15 AM'] vera, may i have this dance? [url="http://staloysius.i8.com/veraandal.JPG"]http://staloysius.i8.com/veraandal.JPG[/url] [/quote] lol, must gave missed this post!! I'd love to!
Aloysius Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 instead of a discoball we have a fancy spaceship light on the ceiling.
voiciblanche Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 I didn't think you would, ilc. But as the DJ, I need a request...erm..."line". So give me a song. I have every song in existance, even if they don't exist.
Iacobus Posted May 16, 2004 Author Posted May 16, 2004 I have a towel! SO y'all gotta dance with me cause I can get a babelfish and a sail and whatever we need. I have a TOWEL!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now