mcts Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 I suppose I'd vote for him. I'm certainly not voting for Romney. I was fully prepared to support the Santorum campaign with full force. I understand why he had to drop out, though.
Vincent Vega Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1334844294' post='2420589'] Y no Romney? [/quote] He's a big government businessman. People say that a businessman is what we need right now. How's that working out for us with our hairless turd in Tallahassee?
mysisterisalittlesister Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1334853647' post='2420645'] Romney=Obama [/quote] Well, I definitely do NOT like Romney, but I still think he's a little better that Obama.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1334863088' post='2420754'] Well, I definitely do NOT like Romney, but I still think he's a little better that Obama. [/quote] Maybe a hair, but not really.
qfnol31 Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 So whom do you all support if Ron Paul doesn't run third party?
MIKolbe Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1334863088' post='2420754'] Well, I definitely do NOT like Romney, but I still think he's a little better that Obama. [/quote] he's a 1/3 less evil than the leading brand[sup]TM[/sup]
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 [quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1334864708' post='2420774'] So whom do you all support if Ron Paul doesn't run third party? [/quote] Someone else who's running third party.
qfnol31 Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1334865000' post='2420779'] Someone else who's running third party. [/quote]What if he should be as bad as Obama or Romney?
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 [quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1334865048' post='2420781'] What if he should be as bad as Obama or Romney? [/quote] I meant someone who is good who is running third party.
qfnol31 Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 I'm just curious what would happen if Ron Paul decides not to run and all the other candidates running are as terrible as Obama and Romney. Will people here not vote in that case?
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 (edited) [quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1334865380' post='2420790'] I'm just curious what would happen if Ron Paul decides not to run and all the other candidates running are as terrible as Obama and Romney. Will people here not vote in that case? [/quote] I suppose some would not vote. If I were old enough to vote, I wouldn't. I doubt that there would be NO ONE running third party who wasn't good, though. Edited April 19, 2012 by FutureCarmeliteClaire
Aloysius Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 there is no reason to vote if you do not favor any option over any of the other options. if it was my estimation that every person on the ballot was a tool of the same behind the scenes oligarchy that actually rules this country and would therefore not, in effect, do anything differently in any substantial way that matters to me, (ie Romney and Obama), I would write-in a protest vote. either for Winchester or Ron Paul.
Winchester Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 [quote name='mcts' timestamp='1334858946' post='2420716'] I suppose I'd vote for him. I'm certainly not voting for Romney. I was fully prepared to support the Santorum campaign with full force. I understand why he had to drop out, though. [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNiVaFKomlI[/media] A liar, and an idiot.
Norseman82 Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1334845609' post='2420593'] Non Serviam. Paul or nobody. [/quote] Careful - those who cry "The whole loaf or none!" often end up with "none".
Winchester Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 [quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1334882724' post='2420994'] Careful - those who cry "The whole loaf or none!" often end up with "none". [/quote] I'll take my chances.
kujo Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 (edited) [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1334859867' post='2420726'] He's a big government businessman. People say that a businessman is what we need right now. How's that working out for us with our hairless turd in Tallahassee? [/quote] To say that Ro[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]mney = the sche[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]ming, swindling Volde[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]mort lookalike, Rick Scott, is a tre[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]mendous insult to Governor Ro[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]mney. I a[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]m quite well acquainted with Gov. Scott, and let [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]me tell you--he's a flippin' idiot! Not only did he steal [/font][b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]millions and [/font][/b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]millions of dollars[/b], but he's a flat-out [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]moron! [/font] [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You can take issue with Ro[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]mney's conservative bona fides, but he is [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]more than just a "business[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]man." [/font] Edited April 20, 2012 by kujo
Vincent Vega Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1334886110' post='2421055'] To say that Ro[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]mney = the sche[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]ming, swindling Volde[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]mort lookalike, Rick Scott, is a tre[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]mendous insult to Governor Ro[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]mney. I a[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]m quite well acquainted with Gov. Scott, and let [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]me tell you--he's a flippin' idiot! Not only did he steal [/font][b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]millions and [/font][/b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]millions of dollars[/b], but he's a flat-out [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]moron! [/font] [/quote] You don't need to convince me of the worthlessness of Rick Scott.
kujo Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1334886262' post='2421059'] You don't need to convince me of the worthlessness of Rick Scott. [/quote][ Wasn't aware you were a Florida rez. What part of A[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]merica's tail do you live in?[/font]
ardillacid Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 I'll probably vote for my good buddy Ron. Or Leto II. Or myself.
qfnol31 Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 Ron Paul is just another way for the establishment to ensure that Obama gets another term.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now