Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is life truly Paradoxically Coincidental To The Ironical Tyrrany Applicable To The Unparalleled Definition Of Reverse Entropy?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well is life Paradoxically Coincidental To The Ironical Tyrrany Applicable To The Unparalleled Definition Of Reverse Entropy. We are CAs in Chem and Physics so you should be able to read that.

Gunga_ann
Posted

I still like 36, but 42 is ok. It is strange, though....

Posted

"Six by nine? Forty-two? You know, I've always felt that there was something fundamentally wrong with the Universe."

let_go_let_God
Posted

Is there something wrong with me if I A) Understand it and B) can translate it?

Posted

[img]http://www.onerock.com/board/html//emoticons/wootsmiley.gif[/img]

I'm obsessed with those books.

Posted

someone translate it :P

Posted

[quote name='Deeds' date='May 15 2004, 10:14 AM'] [img]http://www.onerock.com/board/html//emoticons/wootsmiley.gif[/img]

I'm obsessed with those books. [/quote]
You are a good man Deeds. But where is your towel!


Have you played the text game? It is free online on the DNA site and there is a free ware download I can link you too. The powers of DOS and Infocom!


DNA :sadder:

immaculata
Posted

I think a more appropriate response would be

"What has Jacob been smoking again!"

:heymon:

Posted

LOL, ummmmmm lol. British Humor.

voiciblanche
Posted

Lol. We all know the answer is 42. The question is not important, lol. Excuse me, now, because I have offended a Vogon's mother. :P

Posted

Beware the Vogons destory the Earth. Now it is the mice you need to watch for. Hehe.

voiciblanche
Posted

I got out with Ford Prefect when the earth was destroyed. But I can't get a Babel fish, so I keep saying bad stuff about somebody's mother. And Prefect refuses to curl up, so I haven't seen any mice yet.

Posted

LOL You have to hang to gown up and hit the babelfish button than put out a towel to trip the robot than hit the button again.

voiciblanche
Posted

I didn't even have a towel.

Posted

Ford has it.

voiciblanche
Posted

Well how do you get it from him? If you get it from him in the beginning, you die.

Posted

Ask him in the Vogon cargo bay.

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='May 16 2004, 01:05 AM'] You are a good man Deeds. But where is your towel!


Have you played the text game? It is free online on the DNA site and there is a free ware download I can link you too. The powers of DOS and Infocom!


DNA :sadder: [/quote]
Um, well, it's woman actually. :P But I'll forgive you, you seem like a frood. ;)

I'm going to check out the game right now!

Posted

Sorry I was thinking Deeds=Mr. Deeds lol. I figured wrong. That is why my logic is fuzzy, hehe.

The game is SWEET. I downloaded the shareware game and the reader. I think they are combiened at about 250KB, nice!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...