Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is life truly Paradoxically Coincidental To The Ironical Tyrrany Applicable To The Unparalleled Definition Of Reverse Entropy?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

urm... what? huh? lost... what are you ppl talkin about? :ph34r: :huh: :unsure: :( :wacko:

let_go_let_God
Posted

Essentally all that it's saying is that no matter what you do life is an irony

Posted

It is from a book, hehe.

lanie, I thought you were British? Would should know what Hitchhikers Guide to the Gaxaly is/was. hehe/

let_go_let_God
Posted

Does anyone agree with me on my translation?

Posted

Ummm... 42?

Posted

never read these books, but we someone gave a presentation on it in my bristish lit class, still don't get the whole 42 thing..

Posted

[quote name='slywakka250' date='May 22 2004, 06:31 PM'] never read these books, but we someone gave a presentation on it in my bristish lit class, still don't get the whole 42 thing.. [/quote]
Well... you aren't supposed to understand it. Hehe.

ilovechrist
Posted

i haven't taken Chem or Physics yet... ask me after next semester.

let_go_let_God
Posted

If youre not suppost to get it then I'm doing really good! *Thumbs up*

  • 2 weeks later...
ilovechrist
Posted

yeah yeah yeah.. not supposed to get it

*just putting me as the last poster for all of the topics on this page*

Posted

Well you could get it. LOL!

ilovechrist
Posted

could, but then i'd really have to think hard. today's a day where i'm NOT going to think hard :D

voiciblanche
Posted

I know the answer. It's the question I don't understand. Right, Jacob? :P

ilovechrist
Posted

hey!

that MAKES SENSE! :lol:

Posted

Let's build a super computer and call it "earth."

ChronoMasta
Posted

I'm taking Chem... and I have no clue what the heck that means! :lol:



And I don't think I want to either... :wacko:

Posted

LOL!

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 4 2004, 04:22 PM'] Let's build a super computer and call it "earth." [/quote]
Oh do let's! Those mice sure know what they're doing!

Q. :whistle: [i]How many roads must a man walk down? [/i] :whistle:

A. 42.

Posted

[quote name='Colleen' date='Jun 9 2004, 04:31 PM'] Oh do let's! Those mice sure know what they're doing!

Q. :whistle: [i]How many roads must a man walk down? [/i] :whistle:

A. 42. [/quote]
I have created a monster! Hehe. Colleen has to pass it on to someone now, ehhe.

Posted

Seeing as nearly 30% of ya want or need a translation go to my blog. Hehe. I did a nice job of it if I do say so myself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...