theculturewarrior Posted May 16, 2004 Author Posted May 16, 2004 (edited) [quote]is 19 young? *sniff* [/quote] 19 is a good age. You still shouldn't have whistled at me! :angry: Edited May 16, 2004 by theculturewarrior
CreepyCrawler Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 can i whistle at you? haha just kidding. i always want guys to treat me like another guy so why wouldn't i treat you like another guy, right? go watch barney!
theculturewarrior Posted May 17, 2004 Author Posted May 17, 2004 I don't mind if [i]you[/i] whistle at me.
theculturewarrior Posted May 17, 2004 Author Posted May 17, 2004 that was uncalled for. Somebody flog me!
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 dont make me add "singing" the barney songs as well to the punishment list!! :shame:
theculturewarrior Posted May 18, 2004 Author Posted May 18, 2004 Would you settle for flogging me? How about flogging me, burning me, etc. Just no Barney, please?
theculturewarrior Posted July 29, 2004 Author Posted July 29, 2004 Hmmm...it's a few months later and I still haven't learned my lesson. Must...phlog...self...
ilovechrist Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 um.... i plead not guilty. sure i have admired their beauty a lot... but i wouldn't go that far!
theculturewarrior Posted November 8, 2004 Author Posted November 8, 2004 had to resurrect this thread. I just don't learn.
Paladin D Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 Oh wait, this is a *very* old poll that I've missed.
homeschoolmom Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 I know this is old... but.... Punishment-- an hour of watching The Wiggles.... and/or Bananas in Pajamas... and I'm 36... that's young... 19 is well,.... very young....
TrinityAddiction Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 Oh yeah! I remember now why I chose not to post my picture on the Girl Picture Thread. *cringe* JK... ... but I'm still not posting my picture -_-
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 Well, Colleen, Jacob, and I are still the judges of Phatmass. Eddie is the D.A. At least consider yourself lucky that there is a bleeding-heart liberal on the tribunal... :angry:
God Conquers Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 Floggings for everyone! Flogging means eatiung candy right?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 [quote name='God Conquers' date='Nov 8 2004, 09:22 PM'] Floggings for everyone! Flogging means eatiung candy right? [/quote] Ummm...yes.
StColette Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 I say have mercy on them! Mt:5:7: 7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. (DRV) Lk:6:36: 36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. (DRV) Eph:4:32: 32 And be ye kind one to another: merciful, forgiving one another, even as God hath forgiven you in Christ. (DRV) 1Pt:3:8,9 8 ¶ And in fine, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, being lovers of the brotherhood, merciful, modest, humble: 9 Not rendering evil for evil, nor railing for railing, but contrariwise, blessing: for unto this are you called, that you may inherit a blessing. (DRV)
theculturewarrior Posted November 9, 2004 Author Posted November 9, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Nov 8 2004, 10:45 PM'] I say have mercy on them! Mt:5:7: 7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. (DRV) Lk:6:36: 36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. (DRV) Eph:4:32: 32 And be ye kind one to another: merciful, forgiving one another, even as God hath forgiven you in Christ. (DRV) 1Pt:3:8,9 8 ¶ And in fine, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, being lovers of the brotherhood, merciful, modest, humble: 9 Not rendering evil for evil, nor railing for railing, but contrariwise, blessing: for unto this are you called, that you may inherit a blessing. (DRV) [/quote] awww...that's cute. Now get me a jug o' brandy, woman! :angry: Sorry, it just came out. :ph34r:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now