Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Trial Of The Century


What shold we do with these guys? (This vote is for ladies only!)  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted

Bhutan has a government. :mellow:

Posted

yes. :)

And do you think that Syria will really pull [i]all[/i] of their troops to eastern edge of Lebanon by the end of March?

theculturewarrior
Posted

I don't like March, do you? :unsure:

Posted

and how do you feel about the possibility of resticting driving licenses for illegal aliens in the US?

theculturewarrior
Posted

I don't believe in aliens. :mellow:

Posted

how do you feel about the situation with the Italian intel officer killed by US fire?

theculturewarrior
Posted

I don't believe in Italians. :mellow:

Posted

what's your opinion on the electoral college?

theculturewarrior
Posted

I already graduated, thank you.

Posted

have you ever read the Federalist papers?

theculturewarrior
Posted

No, but I used to smoke a pipe. :mellow:

You sure change the subject a lot. :unsure:

Posted

that's because you never answer my questions :P

theculturewarrior
Posted

That's because you keep changing the subject. :(

theculturewarrior
Posted

I mean, we were talking about how cool governments are and then you just lost me.

Posted

sorry :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Mar 7 2005, 10:15 PM'] I don't believe in Italians. :mellow: [/quote]
:irate:

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Mar 7 2005, 11:15 PM'] I don't believe in Italians. :mellow: [/quote]
*gasp*








*choke*































*dies*

































(Now you have to clap your hands....)

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Mar 8 2005, 06:32 AM'] sorry :mellow: [/quote]
:P

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Mar 8 2005, 01:42 PM'] *gasp*

*choke*

*dies*

(Now you have to clap your hands....) [/quote]

That was Begnini-esque. [i]Maybe they do exist.[/i]

:ph34r:

Posted

Her wings would scarcely carry her now, but in reply she
alighted on his shoulder and gave his nose a loving bite.
She whispered in his ear "You silly ass," and then,
tottering to her chamber, lay down on the bed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...