Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

3rd Bun


Recommended Posts

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

is in the oven!!! :bounce:

All glory to God.

Prayers, please, pham - thanks! :bananarap:

Posted

congrats!

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

thanks!

dominicansoul
Posted

CONGRATS!!!!! :w00t: :woot:


prayers, definitely!! so happy for you!!!

MissScripture
Posted

At first I was like, "What? Why is she talking about baking?" Now I get it. :|
:blowkiss: So happy for you! :dance: :yahoo: :dance2:

Posted

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1338084004' post='2435335']
is in the oven!!! :bounce:

All glory to God.

Prayers, please, pham - thanks! :bananarap:
[/quote]

:) congrats. :)

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1338084547' post='2435380']
At first I was like, "What? Why is she talking about baking?" Now I get it. :|
:blowkiss: So happy for you! :dance: :yahoo: :dance2:
[/quote]

ha ha - and you already knew about it, which makes that even funnier.

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1338084677' post='2435384']
ha ha - and you already knew about it, which makes that even funnier.
[/quote]
I think that's probably why I got confused, because I had JUST been thinking, "When are they going to post about the baby?" So, I really didn't know why you were posting about baking, instead! :harhar:

Posted

Congrats! Yay for phatbabies!

Vincent Vega
Posted

Welcome to Earth, third sock from the bun!

Also, congrats on your new child being.

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

so...yer working on a Big Mac?

Posted

Someone called me gay for silverware. Not sure who, but I have the feeling it may have been Hassy.

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1338092081' post='2435587']
Someone called me gay for silverware. Not sure who, but I have the feeling it may have been Hassy.
[/quote]

wrong thread.

TheresaThoma
Posted

YAY so excited for you!!!

Posted (edited)

It took me until now to get it. For around seven hours, I truly thought this post was about baking. :hehe:


Congratulations!

Edited by Innocent
Archaeology cat
Posted

Congratulations!

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

okay, let me try again:

I'm in the family way again.

I'm in a fix.

I'm eating for two.

I'm on the nest.

I'm up the duff.

Hope that clears things up. :hehe:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Congrats. Prayers for your family!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...