AnneLine Posted May 27, 2012 Posted May 27, 2012 [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1338129432' post='2435752'] okay, let me try again: I'm in the family way again. I'm in a fix. I'm eating for two. I'm on the nest. I'm up the duff. Hope that clears things up. [/quote] Just look at the Avatar she is using. I'm seeing six sets.... [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/photo-thumb-7066.jpg?_r=0[/img][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/photo-thumb-7066.jpg?_r=0[/img][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/photo-thumb-7066.jpg?_r=0[/img]
fides' Jack Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1338142263' post='2435799'] Just look at the Avatar she is using. I'm seeing six sets.... [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/photo-thumb-7066.jpg?_r=0[/img][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/photo-thumb-7066.jpg?_r=0[/img][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/photo-thumb-7066.jpg?_r=0[/img] [/quote] Yeah, we'll have to get that avatar updated... To my wife, what is "Up the duff"?
MIKolbe Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 congratulations to you both on your prolific procreation. prayers for an 'easy' pregnancy! Happy for you both!!!!!!
fides' Jack Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 (edited) Yeah - looked up "Up the duff" online, and couldn't find its origin. Just makes me want beer... Edited May 29, 2012 by fides' Jack
Archaeology cat Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1338312018' post='2437167'] Yeah - looked up "Up the duff" online, and couldn't find its origin. Just makes me want beer... [/quote]It's just British slang for being pregnant
fides' Jack Posted May 31, 2012 Posted May 31, 2012 [quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1338312100' post='2437170'] It's just British slang for being pregnant [/quote] Yes, but why? From whence does it come?
Lil Red Posted May 31, 2012 Posted May 31, 2012 [quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1338494633' post='2438871'] Yes, but why? From whence does it come? [/quote] http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/397300.html
Vincent Vega Posted May 31, 2012 Posted May 31, 2012 [quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1338494633' post='2438871'] Yes, but why? From whence does it come? [/quote] You actually don't have to say "from whence". The from is built right in, like machine in "ATM"! [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-21_jyYvyZxo/T16-fJ9X6oI/AAAAAAAADqI/HaJaKxYuxfg/s1600/themoreyouknow.jpg[/img]
MissScripture Posted May 31, 2012 Posted May 31, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1338500020' post='2438916'] You actually don't have to say "from whence". The from is built right in, like machine in "ATM"! [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-21_jyYvyZxo/T16-fJ9X6oI/AAAAAAAADqI/HaJaKxYuxfg/s1600/themoreyouknow.jpg[/img] [/quote] Or "number" in PIN?
fides' Jack Posted June 1, 2012 Posted June 1, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338494821' post='2438875'] [url="http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/397300.html"]http://www.phrases.o...ngs/397300.html[/url] [/quote] Thanks - I found a different one, but this one is much more descriptive (and graphic)!
i<3franciscans Posted June 1, 2012 Posted June 1, 2012 (this is a little late but) CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your little baby is in my prayers.
fides quarens intellectum Posted June 2, 2012 Author Posted June 2, 2012 aww - congratulations!!! what is the age gap going to be for yours? ours will be 14-15 months apart...
Amppax Posted June 2, 2012 Posted June 2, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1338307588' post='2437120'] congratulations to you both on your prolific procreation. [/quote] Ha, prolific. I get it.
fides' Jack Posted June 4, 2012 Posted June 4, 2012 [quote name='Socrates' timestamp='1338588242' post='2439662'] Congrats! We've now got #2 on the way. [/quote] Congrats to you as well!
Papist Posted June 4, 2012 Posted June 4, 2012 [quote name='Socrates' timestamp='1338588242' post='2439662'] Congrats! We've now got #2 on the way. [/quote] Crazy amesome! Congrats!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now