Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338100538' post='2435675']
Cue people getting all butthurt because they weren't included.
[/quote]

With Ardill and MIKolbe involved, that won't be the only reason.

Posted

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338096686' post='2435646']
No Best Phishy Poster nom for Kujo? Lameeeee! I try so hard to be a Catholic you can be skeptical of...and THIS is the thanks I get?!
[/quote]

You own that award sir. The consensus was, without dUSt, we did not have right to use it.

Posted

there was NO BRIBING for the favorite mod.

I just took everyone's beer and told them to 'vote their conscience' if they wanted their beer back.

:|

Archaeology cat
Posted

I'm honored, even if you did misspell my SN. :P

Posted

My apologies AC :(

And yes, when the choice is Kolbe or no beer, Kolbe swiftly won.

Archaeology cat
Posted

'salright. Both spellings of archaeology are accepted,but I've always used this one.

Posted

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1338094277' post='2435623']

25) Most Likely to Bail on the Meetup (TIE): Hasan AND DUST

[/quote]

http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/121370-i-saw-dust-on-google-last-night/

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

I didn't make this list. :|

Posted

U didn't make the meetup neither

ardillacid
Posted

BOOM

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1338152746' post='2435882']
U didn't make the meetup neither
[/quote]
I was banned from the meet-up. I was too young-- I mean, too amesome to go.

she_who_is_not
Posted

What about an award for Cutest Quipster?

Posted

It's ok, FCC. You already won an award. IN MY HEART. *cheesy awwww*

Posted

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1338153141' post='2435889']
I was banned from the meet-up. I was too young-- I mean, too amesome to go.
[/quote]

Me too, but I went anyway.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1338173302' post='2436125']
It's ok, FCC. You already won an award. IN MY HEART. *cheesy awwww*
[/quote]
*cheesy awwww back* I love you, 171!

Posted

I am still pleased at my win. although i think i should have also gotten all of hasan's awards :P

Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1338174107' post='2436138']
I am still pleased at my win. although i think i should have also gotten all of hasan's awards :P
[/quote]

And the award for Most Gluttonous Phatmasser goes to...

Posted

cant be me, i am too skinny.

Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1338174867' post='2436144']
cant be me, i am too skinny.
[/quote]

Your head filled the screen well enough the other night

Posted

I tend to command people's attention, yes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...