Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

My name does exactly what it's supposed to do. :)

Marie-Therese
Posted (edited)

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338174923' post='2436145']
Your head filled the screen well enough the other night
[/quote]

He has a prodigious noggin. Once we went hat shopping for him and it took 4 stores to find a single hat that would fit him. He's tall and slim but the head, well, it's friggin' huge.

ETA points to anyone who gets the reference.

Edited by Marie-Therese
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1338185610' post='2436263']


He has a prodigious noggin. Once we went hat shopping for him and it took 4 stores to find a single hat that would fit him. He's tall and slim but the head, well, it's friggin' huge.

ETA points to anyone who gets the reference.
[/quote]

Bless your heart.

I've also got a pretty ginormous head. Sometimes I look I my mom, all 5'1 105 lbs of her--and try to figure out how she was able to walk around with me inside her for 9 months.

Bless her uterus.

Edited by kujo
Posted

Prediction for next year's Phatties newest category: Cutest Phatmass Couple Under 18. The winners? 171 and FP. Could be that she has a similar effect on him that Peyton's had on jLOL

Marie-Therese
Posted (edited)

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338185726' post='2436264']
Bless your heart.

I've also got a pretty ginormous head. Sometimes I look I my mom, all 5'1 105 lbs of her--and try to figure out how she was able to walk around with me inside her for 9 months.

Bless her uterus.
[/quote]
[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338185931' post='2436265']
Prediction for next year's Phatties newest category: Cutest Phatmass Couple Under 18. The winners? 171 and FP. Could be that she has a similar effect on him that Peyton's had on jLOL
[/quote]

[size=4][color=#464646][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sláinte. :)[/font][/color][/size]

Edited by Marie-Therese
PhuturePriest
Posted

I love you. This is the greatest thing ever, and it is such an honor. I know not what to say, but I thank Lil' Red for whipping me into shape in time to receive an honor such as being best under eighteen.

PhuturePriest
Posted (edited)

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338185931' post='2436265']
Prediction for next year's Phatties newest category: Cutest Phatmass Couple Under 18. The winners? 171 and FP. Could be that she has a similar effect on him that Peyton's had on jLOL
[/quote]

D'aww... How cute... I would warn you, however, that when I show the171 this you'll learn hell hath no fury like the wrath of the171.

Edited by FuturePriest387
Posted

mea culpa...

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338185931' post='2436265']
Prediction for next year's Phatties newest category: Cutest Phatmass Couple Under 18. The winners? 171 and FP. Could be that she has a similar effect on him that Peyton's had on jLOL
[/quote]
If this could be propped, I would prop it.

Posted

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/sad-frog/didnt-get-included-in-phattie-awards-feels-bad-man.jpg[/img]

Not A Mallard
Posted

I wasn't included??? [i][b]I'M BATMAN![/b][/i]

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338100538' post='2435675']
Cue people getting all butthurt because they weren't included.
[/quote]

.....

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1338094277' post='2435623']
I was informed to post this in a new thread as well, we just spent the past...several...hours doing this:

The First Annual Phatmass Congressional Awards (past year in time frame):
1) Most Prolific Poster: Lil Mon
2) Most EntertainingPoster: IrishGermanNorwegian
3) Favorite Moderator: MIKolbe
4) Favorite Thread: (Uh we forgot)
5) Troll of the Year: Hasan
6) Rookie of the Year: AnneLine
7) Most Charitable Poster: Archeology Cat
8) Best Debater: Aloysius
9) Lamest Poster: Lil Mon
10) Most Repeated Topic: Homosexuality
11) Lamest Screename: Qfnol
12) Best Non-Catholic Poster: Jesus_lol
13) Best Conservative Phatmasser: Papist
14) Best Liberal Phatmasser: Hasan
15) Thread of the Year (TIE): Never Ending Gay Debate AND Bad Catholics Welcome Here
16) Phrase of the Year (TIE): Jesus iz Lord AND I don't want ponies in my thread
17) Best Fiddler of the Year: Razzle Dazzle
18) Best Blog from a Phatmasser: Oxyparadoxy (The Hell With It)
19) Most Likely to Get Engaged in the Next Year: Sixpence
20) Most Creative Screenname: Dells of Bittersweet
21) Best Under 18: FuturePriest
22) Best Creator of Phatmass: DUST
23) Least Comprehensible Poster: Tab'le
24) Least Favorite Moderator: MIKolbe
25) Most Likely to Bail on the Meetup (TIE): Hasan AND DUST
26) Most Likely to be Banned: SoCalGuy
27) Most Likely to Deep Fry a Pony: Lil Red
28) Most Likely to be Banned from the Next Meetup: Ardillacid
29) Debate Moderator and Official Record Keeper: BG45
30) Best Meetup Host: MIKolbe
[/quote]
Where's my award? :| (I blame Red and Boozer for this. And USAirways or whatever his sn is.)

Vincent Vega
Posted

I accept the blame and resign effective immediately.

Posted

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1338331822' post='2437426']
Where's my award? :| (I blame Red and Boozer for this. And USAirways or whatever his sn is.)
[/quote]

You were on Google Plus, you didn't have the beer hostage. :|

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1338385307' post='2437754']
You were on Google Plus, you didn't have the beer hostage. :|
[/quote]
Wha? :huh:

Posted

just smile and wave....

franciscanheart
Posted
:wave:
Posted

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1338331822' post='2437426']
Where's my award? :| (I blame Red [s]and[/s] the Boozer for this. And USAirways or whatever his sn is.)
[/quote]

Fixed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...