ilovechrist Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 cool beans. i hadn't been to his site in a while.. should be a good one
Lounge Daddy Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 [font="Courier"]what is it about Texas? so much hip-hop-ness down in those parts.[/font]
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 18, 2004 Posted May 18, 2004 [quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='May 17 2004, 06:51 AM'] [font="Courier"]what is it about Texas? so much hip-hop-ness down in those parts.[/font] [/quote] thats why its so hot down here, all the rappers down here are just sizzling.... haha that was corny but true!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 i think this is it [url="http://www.innovationstudios.net/estore/shopexd.asp?id=51"]http://www.innovationstudios.net/estore/shopexd.asp?id=51[/url] very cool lol i like the cover
ryanmeyersmusic Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 word up to the monster ants AND innovation socks-rockers!
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 [quote name='ryanmeyersmusic' date='Jun 4 2004, 10:05 PM'] word up to the monster ants AND innovation socks-rockers! [/quote] you know it! we are family!
musturde Posted June 5, 2004 Author Posted June 5, 2004 lol that cd cover sucked, I liked his last one a lot more.... Yay Bob's cd's out!
musturde Posted June 5, 2004 Author Posted June 5, 2004 www.Righteousb.com got updated... I liked the older version better . I want the old Bob back....
ilovechrist Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 i like the older one better too i think.. surprisingly.. all his stuff is dope though
ryanmeyersmusic Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 i wonder when he decided on that title... the project was originally going to be called "Machinegun"
ryanmeyersmusic Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 AND I'm thinking that this design is a bob original... unlike the old site that was professionally done...
musturde Posted June 6, 2004 Author Posted June 6, 2004 Oh so Bob is Aka Bilbo Baggins? Oh I get it! Bilbo Baggings has a B at the begining of each name. So that's probably why he went with that name... Hah That means he's Righteous Bilbo now.
ryanmeyersmusic Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 not sure what that last post meant, mustarde...
musturde Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 I have the new Bob cd, he has a new style to it. His cd has a whole different atmostphere than the other one did. I'll probably need to get used to the feel of some of his new tracks. He used a beat from a song by Outkast, I forgot the name but I remember it was before "I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson". He made the same style but pretty much remade the whole song. He did some funny stuff on it and the good ones on his cd are better than the good ones on his old one. I know Bob can rap and you can tell he's got the total potential from hearing this new cd. If your a hardcore rap fan, you'll notice he sampled some of Neptune's stuff and reworded lines from a song. One example of this is on track six entitled "The Flurry", "Aint nobody dope as me. I'm just so fresh and clean. Don't you think I'm so holy? I'm just so fresh and clean." What I was funny was dat he had Strong Sad (from Homestar runner) shorly in one of his songs, Kielbasa Posse, which was about Polish Pride. He tried different styles on it that I personally didn't like on some of his songs. Perhaps I need ta get used to 'em. Fav Track: Like An Escalade (locked and loaded) <--- awesome track Least Fav Track: Bad Guy (although the lyrics were tight, I felt they coulda made the lyrics fit in more) Funniest Track: Hidden Track Most Rockish Track: Peacemaker Erased (in which Mike Ofca made did the vocals for) Slowest Track: Sweet Heat (Screw Remix)
musturde Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='Jun 6 2004, 09:30 PM'] lalala :angry: [/quote] Ignore that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now