dUSt Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 Hahaha... He's got a screw remix? That's hilarious. I wanted phatmass to do the first Catholic screw remix. haha
musturde Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 I can imagine phatmassers puttin their windows down Phatmass Trakz Screwed. Ev1's diggin it till they find it's Christian Music Screwed and Chopped.
musturde Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 oops he didnt use a song from Outkast I dont zink... it reminded me of it though.
akamarymag Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 lol yall r crazy! i cant believe he touched that though! chop-n-screwed! im just finding out about catholic music perioud but this! man i have to hear it!
dUSt Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 I got this CD today. I must say, I like it better than his first one. It's pretty dope. There's a couple tracks on here that'll probably be in rotation. My favorite is definitely track #14, Kielbasa Posse. Crazy dope. haha If y'all wanna buy it, make sure you do it from the phatmass store: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/store/righteousb.htm"]http://www.phatmass.com/store/righteousb.htm[/url]
Lounge Daddy Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jun 15 2004, 01:50 AM'] I got this CD today. I must say, I like it better than his first one. It's pretty dope. There's a couple tracks on here that'll probably be in rotation. My favorite is definitely track #14, Kielbasa Posse. Crazy dope. haha If y'all wanna buy it, make sure you do it from the phatmass store: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/store/righteousb.htm"]http://www.phatmass.com/store/righteousb.htm[/url] [/quote] [font="Courier"]man, i wish i had not bought it so soon, 'cause I already have it - i like buying from Phatmass because Dust does Pay-Pal [/font]
musturde Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 Someone from Phatmass crew should do a song with him.
dUSt Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='Jun 15 2004, 02:09 PM'] Someone from Phatmass crew should do a song with him. [/quote] Yeah. Someone tell him to get in on the new phatmass compilation. That would be dope.
musturde Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 after getting used to Bob's new cd, I started hating his old one :-D
musturde Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 Which one do you mean? Bob goes to my parish.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now