An Old School Catholic Message Board

Iammybeloveds Has Entered!

OnlySunshine

OnlySunshine

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1341030033' post='2450709']
MM: Is the picture online? Not to sound creepy, lol! :P Her profile picture did not show a face, so I am curious-although I can't say anything about people's pictures not showing their faces because mine isn't even me!
[/quote]

She posted pictures of her investiture on her Facebook, but they aren't public, so I'm uncomfortable posting them here. The old newsletters aren't searchable, so I am unable to find a public picture. Hopefully, they'll post their Spring/Summer 2012 newsletter after July 2nd and both novices will have a picture. :)

OnlySunshine

Actually, I just found an old picture from CMSWR updates. Sr. Mary Elizabeth is on the right. Sr. M. Luca is on the left, but she has since returned to the Motherhouse in Sittard to make her first vows on July 2nd, 2012. :)

[img]http://www.cmswr.org/member_communities/DCJ/DCJ%202010/July%201st%20037.jpg[/img]

MM: Thank you so much for digging around to find that! I am sure other PMers will appreciate the pic. They are so cute and darling in their white veils!

Edit: Fixed my picture. :)

Edited by emmaberry

OnlySunshine

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1341031682' post='2450744']
MM: Thank you so much for digging around to find that! I am sure other PMers will appreciate the pic. They are so cute and darling in their white veils!

Edit: Fixed my picture. :)
[/quote]

Oh my! You have a picture with Sr. Bethany Madonna! Isn't she just beautiful? I got to meet her for the first time this past December. Did you get a chance to meet Sr. Annunciata Maria? I knew her before she entered the Sisters of Life and she is preparing to make first vows in August! :)

i<3franciscans

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1341033051' post='2450755']
Oh my! You have a picture with Sr. Bethany Madonna! Isn't she just beautiful? I got to meet her for the first time this past December. Did you get a chance to meet Sr. Annunciata Maria? I knew her before she entered the Sisters of Life and she is preparing to make first vows in August! :)
[/quote]I met Sr. Annunciata this spring! She is wonderful! and thanks for the picture MM!

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1341033051' post='2450755']

[/quote]

She IS beautiful! She is one of the first habited Sisters I had ever met and I remember I was just in AWE of her. She has a great talk she gives on vocations, also. A very funny Sister! I don't know Sister Annunciata, but love that name! The Srs of Life have consistently churned out names which are just razzle dazzle, IMO.

OnlySunshine

I
[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1341072838' post='2450887']
She IS beautiful! She is one of the first habited Sisters I had ever met and I remember I was just in AWE of her. She has a great talk she gives on vocations, also. A very funny Sister! I don't know Sister Annunciata, but love that name! The Srs of Life have consistently churned out names which are just razzle dazzle, IMO.
[/quote]

I can definitely see Sr. Bethany Madonna being a Vocation Director in the future. She is so intelligent and approachable. Her brother joined the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming but discerned it wasn't his calling, I think. :)

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

OnlySunshine

[size=6]One day!!!!! [/size] :woot:

Tomorrow, she will be Sr. Mary Elizabeth OFFICIALLY again!

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1341093350' post='2450974']

[/quote]

That is so wonderful! I will pray for her at Mass tomorrow.

OnlySunshine

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1341100173' post='2451005']
That is so wonderful! I will pray for her at Mass tomorrow.
[/quote]

Thank you! I wish I would have remembered to sign her up for a Mass Intention at my Church. Anyway, I'm planning to offer the Mass for her before it begins. :)

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1341093350' post='2450974']

[/quote]
Yay!
[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1341092347' post='2450968']

I can definitely see Sr. Bethany Madonna being a Vocation Director in the future. She is so intelligent and approachable. Her brother joined the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming but discerned it wasn't his calling, I think. :)
[/quote]

How interesting-my friend was with the Carmelites of Wyoming but discerned out also. She would be a great VD! :like:

Edited by emmaberry

Thanks for the reminder MM! Unfortunately, I forgot while I was at Marse, so hopefully others will remember and offer up their Sunday Mass for her.

OnlySunshine

I was reminded of my own vocation while in Church today. I remembered to pray for my friend in front of the Tabernacle before Marse. I also asked Jesus to help me find the strength to wait until I hear from my pastor about the psychological evaluation. It's sometimes difficult but I know that there is a reason I'm meant to wait. Then, the most beautiful song was playing as I was receiving the Eucharist on the altar since I served as EMHC today. "Do not be afraid, I am with you..." If I wasn't on the altar, I would have been crying in the pew. That song hit me in the innermost core of my heart. God was definitely speaking to me today. :)

Anyway, I'm hoping that my friend, Sr. Mary Elizabeth is having a BEAUTIFUL, grace-filled day.

[center][i]I will come to you in the silence
I will lift you from all your fear
You will hear My voice
I claim you as My choice
Be still, and know I am near

I am hope for all who are hopeless
I am eyes for all who long to see
In the shadows of the night,
I will be your light
Come and rest in Me

Do not be afraid, I am with you
I have called you each by name
Come and follow Me
I will bring you home
I love you and you are mine

I am strength for all the despairing
Healing for the ones who dwell in shame
All the blind will see, the lame will all run free
And all will know My name

Come and follow Me
I will bring you home
I love you and you are mine

I am the Word that leads all to freedom
I am the peace the world cannot give
I will call your name, embracing all your pain
Stand up, now, walk, and live

Come and follow Me
I will bring you home
I love you and you are mine[/i][/center]

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

OnlySunshine

She is OFFICIALLY known as Sr. Mary Elizabeth!!! :woot:

Bl. Elizabeth of the Trinity, pray for the little religious Sister who honors you with her name. Inspire her heart and make known to her, ever more clearly, the love of the Blessed Trinity. Pray for her strength and faith in religious life so she may resolve to live consecrated to Christ forever.

I thought it would be appropriate to post the video that Sr. Mary Elizabeth created before she entered about Bl. Elizabeth of the Trinity.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSH2eJfGbh8&feature=g-user-u[/media]