Groo the Wanderer Posted June 24, 2012 Posted June 24, 2012 dont mind heels. hate stillettos because they make a woman look cheap. also hate platforms aka hooker shoes for the obvious reason
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted June 24, 2012 Posted June 24, 2012 There was a lady at the Latin Mass today who was rocking 4 or 5 inchers. :D
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 24, 2012 Posted June 24, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1340567431' post='2448384'] dont mind heels. hate stillettos because they make a woman look cheap. also hate platforms aka hooker shoes for the obvious reason [/quote]
EmilyAnn Posted June 24, 2012 Posted June 24, 2012 The main problem with heels for me is that I don't wear them enough for them to be comfortable. I remember a while back I wore heels several consecutive nights and by the last night I had no pain at all. Plus I have an old ankle injury that makes my balance somewhat unsteady so really not the best idea to wear heels. But I am 5'5" with short legs so I look a lot better in heels than in flats.
Lil Red Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1340567431' post='2448384'] dont mind heels. hate stillettos because they make a woman look cheap. also hate platforms aka hooker shoes for the obvious reason [/quote]
i<3LSOP Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1340564226' post='2448367'] Are you kidding? 5'8? I'm almost certain I am two or three years older than you. Today is just depressing... [/quote] No, I'm really not kidding. I [b][i]detest [/i][/b]being tall.
homeschoolmom Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 Once I started dating HSdad, I gave up high heels forever! (We're the same height.) I hate them.
HopefulBride Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 Because They go very nice with some boot cut jeans and make a 5'3" sister to be look even taller.
PhuturePriest Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1340588333' post='2448496'] No, I'm really not kidding. I [b][i]detest [/i][/b]being tall. [/quote] Well, congratulations, you are younger and are five inches taller than me. I bet if we met in real life you would be tempted to hold my hand to keep me away from the road...
TheresaThoma Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 I wear them on occasion but they are normally a simple low (2ish inches) maybe. I'm 5'8" and the tallest in my family so it is awkward when I wear heels. I much prefer simple flats.
Adrestia Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1340567431' post='2448384'] dont mind heels. hate stillettos because they make a woman look cheap. also hate platforms aka hooker shoes for the obvious reason [/quote] This makes no sense.
Adrestia Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 I wore my new orange/brown heels to mass this morning.
PhuturePriest Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 [quote name='Adrestia' timestamp='1340599033' post='2448569'] This makes no sense. [/quote] When he says something weird and nonsensical just nod.
MIKolbe Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1340567431' post='2448384'] dont mind heels. hate stillettos because they make a woman look cheap. also hate platforms aka hooker shoes for the obvious reason [/quote] EXACTLY!
MIKolbe Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 women look good in heels... especially when doing laundry.
PhuturePriest Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1340567431' post='2448384'] dont mind heels. hate stillettos because they make a woman look cheap. also hate platforms aka hooker shoes for the obvious reason [/quote] [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CXICHwWlKe0/T3iViR6E5SI/AAAAAAAAAn8/1EP6_Am0Y68/s1600/Gandalf+Meme.png[/img]
the171 Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 I wore these heels with heel straps to mass. I felt like I could defeat all heresies!!I felt like I was adorable.
carmenchristi Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1340500788' post='2448117'] because my already sexy legs look even sexier. plus, who can resist a great pair of red heels? [/quote] This is why... also because the taller you look, the thinner you look so bring on the 6 inch heels!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now