An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dicerners Under 20?

Annie12

PhuturePriest

I am a few months short of sixteen. I've been discerning for nearly a year and a half now, so I have been discerning since I was fourteen.

I'm under 20 and have been discerning for almost 4 years now after wanting to be nun when I was 7. lol! :hehe2: I think JPII was right about the new springtime in the church. There are starting to be more and more vocations!!! Its so awesome!! :winner:

Darn I'm just over at 21. But if it counts I was still 20 when I started seriously discerning and had discerned before when I was younger.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1341246612' post='2451488']
I am a few months short of sixteen. I've been discerning for nearly a year and a half now, so I have been discerning since I was fourteen.
[/quote]
You need to get some of your male friends to start discerning!!!! :woot: [b]WE NEED MORE PRIESTS!!!!!!!![/b] :priest: :pope2:

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1341284726' post='2451770']
You need to get some of your male friends to start discerning!!!! :woot: [b]WE NEED MORE PRIESTS!!!!!!!![/b] :priest: :pope2:
[/quote]

I'll get right on that! First thing's first: Where can I find some male friends? All I have is female friends.

Spem in alium

I am 20 and started discerning a little while after my birthday. I think it's great there are more young people like you guys discerning! :)