dUSt Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 I sent out an e-mail, testing out the phorum's "mass e-mail" feature the other day. Did anybody get it? If it works, I plan on spamming you people with about 20 e-mails a day. hahaha Just kidding dudes. I'll only send out an e-mail about 2 to 3 times a year when really important things happen.
dUSt Posted May 17, 2004 Author Posted May 17, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='May 17 2004, 09:18 AM'] I did Did you get mine? [/quote] No. Maybe. I don't know. Prank caller, prank caller!
lanie Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 No I didn't, but that might be bcoz I wasn't sent one, I dunno.
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 hmm...i didnt get one either but i do think its a great idea to keep everyone updated on any important news and stuff on phatmass. especially for any sister sites or anything like that..... and we dont have the phatmass mail anymore?
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 hey maybe you can have a sign-up newsletter thing for the peeps who aren't involved with the phorum but check out phatmass just a thought....
Ellenita Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 I didn't get it. I would have treasured an email from you dUSt......
dUSt Posted May 17, 2004 Author Posted May 17, 2004 Hmmm... maybe your "receive e-mails from webmaster" settings are turned off in your profiles?
Sojourner Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='May 17 2004, 01:21 PM'] Hmmm... maybe your "receive e-mails from webmaster" settings are turned off in your profiles? [/quote] Yep, mine was. I've switched it now. Did I have to have chosen that when I signed up many moons ago? Oops ...
IcePrincessKRS Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 I didn't get one, but my option may have been turned off, too.....
IcePrincessKRS Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='May 17 2004, 04:16 PM'] I didn't get one, but my option may have been turned off, too..... [/quote] Yeah, I checked it out, I have the e-mail option turned off. Oops.... I went to Taco Bell for lunch today.
traichuoi Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 i got it! i guess i'm just er than everyone else...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now