Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

ilovechrist
Posted

didn't get anything dUSt... *checking again* ..nope.

allis-challmers
Posted

nope didn't get anything like that Don't really know if something like that is really neccisary for it could be put on the websit but I am sure that is would like a email from you dust any time

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I can say for sure that I didn't!

Posted

Nope.

Birgitta Noel
Posted

I got it, if it was the one saying the phorum was back up?

Posted

no e-mail :mellow:

[quote]Hmmm... maybe your "receive e-mails from webmaster" settings are turned off in your profiles?[/quote]

yeah, mine was not turned on. :P

Go to your profile. click on "edit your e-mail settings' and check the box to "receive mail from web administrator"

Posted

thank you, luciana!

DemonSlayer
Posted

Not me, I still have'nt been approved for the Phatmass yahoo group either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...