Groo the Wanderer Posted July 16, 2012 Posted July 16, 2012 went to DCYC this weekend. no dUSt. so i refused to spend any monies with the vendors that were there and pouted the whole time
MissyP89 Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 I just found out I'm getting a raise. Throwing some money at you, dUSt. My pleasure.
cmaD2006 Posted July 18, 2012 Posted July 18, 2012 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1341622669' post='2452983'] I think Cappie is the best. I do the cliff notes version of most stuff. [/quote] And her cliff notes are the best and most accurate cliff notes I've seen in a LONG time.
dUSt Posted July 18, 2012 Posted July 18, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1342476277' post='2456174'] went to DCYC this weekend. no dUSt. so i refused to spend any monies with the vendors that were there and pouted the whole time [/quote] Come to the Dallas DCYC in a couple weeks. Didn't have enough money to get a merch table at the Ft Worth DCYC.
dUSt Posted July 18, 2012 Posted July 18, 2012 [b]THANK YOU[/b] to all the people who donated to the t-shirt re-supply fund! I took the donation goal down because I have to order today to have time to print them. In addition to our current supply, we raised enough money to get [b]42[/b] more shirts to sell for the upcoming Dallas DCYC event! That means your donation of $135 will potentially be turned into about $600. Woo hoo!
CatherineM Posted July 19, 2012 Author Posted July 19, 2012 Any person who donated $50 or more will get a copy of my book, the second edition autographed, off the top of the first box.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now